Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hee hee, I like immaculate conception cuz if we eat too much we WILL look pregnant
    Don't bring a JV player into my Varsity Game...

Comment

• Red Horse Immaculate Contraption!
      ...it is what it is...

Comment

• Or Immaculate Concoction!:Chatter
        ...it is what it is...

Comment

• I like Imaculate contraception..... Who needs sex, when you can have this

Hey Rose where did my Sis go?

I really need to talk to her?:Cry
          I've learned that you can't make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in. :)

Hella Handles....

Comment

• It's about that time of the day, so I think she's gone home for the day.

Immaculate contraception! I like that one.:Chatter
            ...it is what it is...

Comment

• Hello, hello, hello! :)

Sounds like I missed some groovy frybread! You all were talking about butter and cinnamon--I like to take canned biscuits (Hungry Jack are the best, I think), flatten them out a bit, put them in the bottom of a muffin tin, put some chopped apples, a dob of butter and some cinnamon sugar in it, pinch up the sides so it does not leak out and bake them until done. Man, you need a napkin to catch all that yummy stuff just rolling out of the sides of your mouth! I haven't made those in ages!

Rose, I did make some Atkins brownie mix the other day and OMG! How yummy!

Comment

• Thanks for the info Rose. Didn't notice the time.

I think I need to go get some work done...... I need some $$$ for the weekend.

:cooldevil Time to go clubbing!

Who knows, maybe even cause a barfight

AYES!!!!!
                I've learned that you can't make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in. :)

Hella Handles....

Comment

• Cool She. I hope you have a great time. Just start the fight and get out of the way! :Chatter

That sounds good, Traci! I tried some homemade brownies and it sure satisfied my sweet tooth and my craving for chocolate!
                  ...it is what it is...

Comment

• Walks in Curls up in the Corner and takes a nice Nap.....:Sleeping
                    "She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."

Comment

• tiptoeing back in the kitchen

"Best to let sleeping yotes lie"
                      ...it is what it is...

Comment

• There you are. I had to go hunt you down, you bad Puppy. And then, sneak in here and act like you're sleeping.

(pulls, an ear) Wake up. I don't believe that for a minute

So, what's up?

Hella Handles....

Comment

• Peeking with one eye......

(Pretending i'm sleep)...Giggling too....
                          "She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."

Comment

• Giggling Coyotes. now I've seen it all:p

Come and visit. What's the pow wow plans for the weekend?

Hella Handles....

Comment

• I want to go clubbing.....

Dance a little here and Dance a little there.....Ya'know.....;)

Comment

• Yep, Clubbing again. Geeezzz, you'd think it was my Birthday again. Had about ten in the last three weeks.

But it's almost scandelous what you'll do when your with your Natives.

But, here we go........

Isn't it Saturday!

Hella Handles....

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.