• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anpetu was'te

Good afternoon everybody!!!:D

Comment

• I want to here all about GON!!!!!!:28:
      I've learned that you can't make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in. :)

Hella Handles....

Comment

• Did ya Snag?

Errrrrrrr!:p
        "She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."

Comment

• Hey Shexy....

How is it? ;)
          "She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."

Comment

• It's cold and lonely! :c1:
            I've learned that you can't make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in. :)

Hella Handles....

Comment

• Okay, I lied. Not that cold:p

Hella Handles....

Comment

• I didn't know your daughter was dancing at GON. Congrats! I bet you were so happy. :)

Comment

• How's Yot? And where were you this weekend?

Hella Handles....

Comment

• Hey Red?

Was my "Old Love" their?

I need to talk to him.....

Hella Handles....

Comment

• Hello again everybody!

*goes sits in the corner and wonders what to order*

How was the gathering Luta?:)

Comment

• Yeah, we both danced - and which "old love" sis? Both of ours? aye. If that's who - naw, dint see him. ALTHOUGH....there was lots and lots and lots and lotsa eye candy. Ooops, what's that in my pocket??????? Now how'd that candy get in there???? :Chatter
                        Don't bring a JV player into my Varsity Game...

Comment

• I was on "Smackapunk" Rez....Maxing and Relaxing

Cold and Lonely eh.....

Otay I heard via Moccasin telegraph the Gathering was Kewl...Wall to wall skinz.....?

What's up with the Lipstick all over the place?

Comment

• So Sis were you the Gooser or Goosee, ayyyy

Best Pow Wow to get Goosed at......

Oh! Banky's here too....

Why is it none of dee fellas fall thru dee door?

Comment

• So Sis were you the Gooser or Goosee, ayyyy

Best Pow Wow to get Goosed at......

Oh! Banky's here too....

Why is it none of dee fellas fall thru dee door?

Comment

• Holay!!!!!

Mega Posting?

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

widgetinstance 224 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Trending

Collapse

• namamiinc
                                  Hello From FLorida
                                  by namamiinc
                                  I’m a new member in town` and I’m so honored to be a part of PowWow community. Hope will to get to more friends and knowledge....
                                  12-01-2022, 07:14 AM
                                • OLChemist
                                  Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                  by OLChemist
                                  *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                  06-21-2021, 01:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X