This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cool

yeah..i haven't been here in a few weeks..i miss everyone..lol...people i never got to meet..snif..sniff.lol....
    ~~I'm not settlin for anything less than everything~~

www.myspace.com/billiot

Comment

• Can anyone use the IM-Whooz Online?

I wanna talk to someone!!!:Cry :Cry
      I've learned that you can't make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in. :)

Hella Handles....

Comment

• Hey She

May I have a cheese burger and fries please? Also some sweet tea if you have it:)

Comment

• Okay:) You wanna buffalo burger? I like them better, less fat. And home fries. I think I'll join you if you don't mind. I haven't eaten since yesterday morning.

And I'll bring a pitcher of tea.
          I've learned that you can't make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in. :)

Hella Handles....

Comment

• *12,400 posts*

Comment

• buffalo burger sounds good.

I don't know If I can use the whooz online thingy if I'm invisible

Thanks She She.

Comment

• Yeah, Midnite took first but I thought Tha Tribe did the best myself and I heard alot of other people sounding off about it too. I might be a little prejudice though. :Quiet :NoNo
                I know them better :D Here ya go sis, look what I found in my back pocket???? More candy. Geez, musta stashed that candy everywhere :Chatter :Chatter Ima candy pig :Angel:
                Don't bring a JV player into my Varsity Game...

Comment

• gon

overall a good time huh?? maybe next year...hopefully next year!!! i'll see...any body going to indian days this year?

*grabs some beef jerky*

www.myspace.com/billiot

Comment

• It always rained when I went to ndn days. Then it's in that gym. Yuck. I'm going to Julymash, and maybe Arlee. But Post Falls is in that time too.

So, I guess It's to be seen where I go for sure.

I got a hot date at Post Falls

Hella Handles....

Comment

• pow wow dater huh

cool....sounds like a full travel schedule..i was going to go to school..but my bf made me realize that i don't need to...so hopefully i'll be all over too!

got a pow wow date! sounds like fun..:cake116:

yumm cake

www.myspace.com/billiot

Comment

• What about Black Hills? We're gonna try to go, should be there around that time anyway..........I like to go to Eagle Butte for Labor Day Powwow and Rodeo too.......... (more candy).....

Comment

• Is Carmen still around?

You ladies mind if I join y'all?

Comment

• Come on and sit Traci, you want something to drink? Ima have some ice water with lemon..... guess what??? My youngest brother is flying in to see me this afternoon :) :) :) :) :) Can't wait. Okay, back to the main subject - ayes. Powwow dates, naw, I don't do that. I like to keep my plate empty and hold out for the best of the best..........:Chatter

Comment

• Chime in Traci! There's always room for more.:D

And Luta? You know.... SD and ND are "out of bounds" for me.

Not doing that again

Hella Handles....

Comment

• sure sure

:15: so..anybody checked out american indian dance theater lately? got to see them this weekend...got a few pics..may post after this weekend.

*:ready2eat

www.myspace.com/billiot

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

widgetinstance 224 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Trending

Collapse

• saudiarabia10
                                  Buy a Saudi Arabia driver’s license, an Arab driver’s license for sale
                                  by saudiarabia10
                                  Driving license fee in Saudi Arabia 2023, how much driving license cost in Saudi Arabia 2023, Saudi Arabia driving license fees 2023. Further, Saudi driving license cost, Saudi driving license fee 2023, and Saudi license fees. How much driving license cost in Saudi Arabia in 2023, Saudi Arabia's new...
                                  Today, 03:42 PM
                                • namamiinc
                                  Hello From FLorida
                                  by namamiinc
                                  I’m a new member in town` and I’m so honored to be a part of PowWow community. Hope will to get to more friends and knowledge....
                                  12-01-2022, 07:14 AM
                                • OLChemist
                                  Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                  by OLChemist
                                  *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                  06-21-2021, 01:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X