This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• traci

Yeah well she was way out of line. And I got a whole lot of love for the sioux:2:

Want some chocolate?:D

Comment

• I need chocolate!

And a song!

I'm on my last nerve:Cry :Cry

Am I doing things terribly wrong?
      Should I be punished?
      Or am I just getting the short end of the stick... in the eye?:Mad
      I've learned that you can't make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in. :)

Hella Handles....

Comment

• Help yourself to the chocolate and don't be so hard on yaself;)

Comment

• Originally posted by traci_m
          THAT G.D. YOTE!!!!

Where is his love for me??? I do nothin' but be friendly to him and he always thinks he's got to try to make a fool out of me. It's like he goes out of his way. He does not do that with anyone else. . .:Yell That little ****! :Flame

ugh men, I know;)

Comment

• And then, he's gonna read this and give me some line about "Well, I was just playing. . .I guess I can't tease you. . ."blah, blah, blah. . .*eats a big hunk of DARK chocolate*

She. . .trouble in paradise, girlfriend?

Comment

• What tha. . .and now I see not only have I NOT won ANOTHER poll on here, but on one I didn't even get a damn vote!?!?!?

*pulls out bottle of Crown and lines up five shot glasses*

Comment

• And now there's nobody in here with me again. . .just me and my Crown. . .:Cry

This bites!

Comment

• *takes a shot* You know, I voted for Little Cricket and she didn't have any love for me and vote for me! She voted for herself, 'cause I see she got TWO votes! Little Cricket. . .And I have so much love for her. . .*takes a second shot*

(;)--note to little cricket, it's the booze talkin', not me. . .)

Comment

• *takes another shot* You know. . .where is Snaggles. . .he always has love for me! He has love for all the other ladies too. . .but hey, I gotta get my cyber love where I can now.

Comment

• And now, here I am, just sittin' in the damn cafe, talkin' to myself again. . .

Well, you know what. . .my grandfather always said when there's a lack of love, gotta start givin' a little more. . .

*goes to the kitchen, pulls champaign bottle from the fridge, pulls jello from the cabinet, gets out paper cups, boils water. . .*

So, here. . .I'm gonna cook up a feast for all my friends, and make some jell-o shots, and then what? Prob'ly nothin'!

*goes out to bar and takes 4th shot*

Comment

• *busies herself with frying up chicken, making homemade honey mustard sauce for dipping, green beans with bacon, mashed potatoes with cream gravy, macaroni and cheese. . .*

*mixes water with jello mix. . .adds champaign. . .stirs for the required time. . .puts in cups and puts in fridge. . .*

*goes back to cooking. . .home made biscuits. . .apple pie. . .black berry cobbler. . .chocolate cake. . .*

*sings a sad, little, pitiful song, with the words kinda slurred*

Comment

• You alrght in here traci?

This food looks good I'm going to make a plate.

I looovvveee chicken.

Comment

• don't be so hard on yourself traci. it's just one of those days.

I loooooove chicken!!:D

Comment

• :5: :blow:
                              :33: DUCK!
                              plz visit our interactive website at: www.ho-chunk.com

Comment

• traci

well I had to go do some shhh... but I'm back.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.