Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good morning pony got any thing for the run cuz i am LATE hehehehe oh well but it's pay day so i need to show up money make the world go round , and i'm going to get me a bday gift , but i gotta jet out so catch you all later

Comment

• what the how come i still got candles around my head man it must be telling me to still have a goot time

Comment

• I know babygirl, I love outdoor powwows best of all! Hey Moose, yay! Payday - come on over and cash your check when you get it, aye. :Chatter
        Don't bring a JV player into my Varsity Game...

Comment

• i know mom.... be muh first outdoor since september!!!spent wayyyy too long dancin on gym floors...slidin all over & everything.... yaaaaaayyyyy i'm just excited now!!!!:D

Comment

• Good news! My sister had her baby this morning! It's a boy! :Angel2

Yaaaaaaaaaayyy!

Comment

• You're gonna win babygirl!!! Just dancin and makin me all proud. Red Earth is supposed to be outside this year too - that will be different. It better for your legs and feet too to dance on the grass ;) Congrats on becoming a Aunty Carmen!!! Here's you some wakalapi to make a toast - *clink* TO AUNTIES!!! My favorite title next to "mother" :) Ima try to post a pic of my other baby on here so you guys can see how purty she's getting..... hold on a minute...

Comment

• lemme see if it works, it's too big - how do I shrink it???

Comment

• never mind, I put it in the gallery so go look at it - aye :D

Comment

• wish i was goin to red earth...so i could GAZE at somebody.... cha jk...:Chatter

Comment

• who you wantin' to GAZE at???? i'll take some pictures for ya ;)

Comment

• naw i don't wanna tell.... but i was on the phone wif him alll lass night;)

Comment

• awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww - dang. I hate that :( I wanna know! Hmmmph. You know I can pout -

Comment

• hey mom you got yahoo or msn??? pm me your thingy if you do... then i'll tell you....

Comment

• no, I don't have a computer at home - I hafta use Uncle Sam's. Ima get me one soon though. I have email though, it's [email protected] - I know some fine singers too now, if you need me to hook you up babygirl ;)

Comment

• :Eyepopper
                                plz visit our interactive website at: www.ho-chunk.com

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.