X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey ralphie! You dancing this weekend? :D

Comment

• wish i was goin to red earth....so i could go gaze luvvingly at a certain somebody....errr;)

Comment

• LOL! Like yote would say, you're just tewabull! hehehe

Comment

• i'll be in a hot pink shawl and dress saturday afternoon....you can call me ralphie if you see me...i got dark blue beadwork....

Comment

• I'll be looking for you. I'll be the chick hanging at all the drums just drooling! AYE!! Hey you think yote will be there?

Comment

• yeah really....i'm effin missin muh uncle yot.... *looks up at skylight longingly*....lol.... um anyways....mommie red should take pictures for me...errr FOR ME....lol...cuz i don't got any pictures of MC...:(

Comment

• no i don't think uncle will be there .... i effin wish though...lol

Comment

• plz visit our interactive website at: www.ho-chunk.com

Comment

• Hey Babygirl, hey Carmen, hey Hot nsn mama - whew. Trying to get moved and get ready for Red Earth and work all at the same time :Chatter shoot - ya'll didn't know I had it like that did you??? Now you know. aye Ima sit down and have a ice cold diet coke - did you guys get the ribs out of the oven? I was slow cooking them all morning. They smell good - lemme go check and see -
                    Dang. Nobody took em out - lemme get em out. You guys would starve if I didn't pop in here every now and then ;) Okay - here's ribs, mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans and some key lime and lemon meringue pies. Help yourselves to the fountain for drinks - and the bar doesn't open til after 1:00 so you guys better eat up....................................and don't unlock that liquor cabinet til I get back......:Mad
                    Don't bring a JV player into my Varsity Game...

Comment

• ...oops

blows kunu some sugar - sorry about that - how you doing today????!! ;)

Comment

• I'll take pictures for you babygirl. How come you don't have any pictures of MC??? And Uncle is back so he should be comin by the cafe sometime - he's on my S&*^ list right now though :Chatter

Comment

• i did have him in one... in the background...facing the other way....:Chatter but i lost a box of pictures and it was in there.... :Cry woohoo yeah mom take some pictures for me... i'll use em fer wallpaper.... chaa i'm jus jokin...:p

Comment

• no you're not....aye :p

Comment

• *has big plate of food*

Hey Luta, you going to RedEarth too?

Comment

• okay i admit it... i will use them for wallpaper...

:Chatter :p ;)

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.