Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey tray dawg....lmfao i don't know where that came from!! but um anyways...just checkin to see if anyone showed up yet... man momz just came to tease me wif that dint she?? "babygirl i seen your man" and then she just runs!! jeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzz....lol...

Comment

• Here I am, hee hee - it was awright. Not NEAR as big as it used to be over at the Myriad and not even as many dancers but it was good. I left Sunday morning but we danced friday and saturday, got to see my cuz and ROSE I was looking all over for yoU!!! One of my "friends" drove up to see me so I saw him on Friday night (did the Denny's 49 thang). But it's not like "that" so I just said "thanks for driving over to see us" aye. SEE YA! :D oh, babygirl - there was SOME eye candy there - I gotta get my pics developed..... tryin' to figure out where we're going this weekend.......
      Don't bring a JV player into my Varsity Game...

Comment

• chhhhaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO! I HAVE had a hickey lip before - :Chatter :Chatter :Chatter just purple from being sucked on...........:Chatter :Chatter :Chatter

Comment

• ....like momma like daughter....aye!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DeliciousHoneyGirl
            hey tray dawg....lmfao i don't know where that came from!! but um anyways...just checkin to see if anyone showed up yet... man momz just came to tease me wif that dint she?? "babygirl i seen your man" and then she just runs!! jeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzz....lol...
            Ummm. . .I was giving Moose some soup, like he asked for in the previous post.

Comment

• that's right babygirl!! :D

Comment

• yeah i know i'm just impatient to get my film developed too.... i took 92 pictures over the weekend!! i don't even remember what of!!! i think i got a lil singin eye candy tho....:D

Comment

• lol, me too - I'm always amazed when I get my pictures and have 10 copies of the same shot. Like I was tryin' to get someone's attention with that flash, aye. :Chatter :Angel:

Comment

• i'm a little annoyed though because i dint get a shot of keveon kingbird while he was still in cass....:Cry ....aye....or wait maybe i did! i don't know....lol...*pours another cup of applesauce*

Comment

• awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww - poor baby! I'll try to get one for you, how's that?? **sips her 8th cup of coffee* *sits it down shakin'* :D

Comment

• naw its ok mum i got a buttload of keveon pictures...just nuthin from this summer yet....:Chatter *slurps applesauce*....k i admit applesauce is daintier to eat with a spoon but i like to drink it....:p

Comment

• oh! Okay, here it's almost time for me to get off work and I was waiting on a picture of me and my (other) babygirl to upload.....

Comment

• Goot Afternoon all you Cyber Skins.....
                            "She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."

Comment

• ayeeee...coyot.....ever ...umm....ever....ever something....lol...;)

Comment

• Coyote must have sensed we were talking about him earlier, huh DHG? ;)

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.