Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *hops down from uncle's skylight.. got magic fairy dust so i can do that...;)* *runs out back door holding something inside her bathrobe* *tosses ginger's top in the pool*

Comment

• pphhphtt! splashing around the pool wiping the water out of my face, eck I got water up my nose , trying to splash Dhg. is that my top?
      don't you be wastin' all your money
      on syrup and honey because i'm sweet enough

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Comment

• trying to ring out the water, sees dgh starts chasing her twrilling the top uh the air, trying to avoid slipping & falling into the pool again

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Comment

• Stopped running around don't see DHG any were.
          I'm out of breath "pant" " pant"
          I've got to put on some dry clothes cause if I don't were going to have a wet T-shirt contest, mmm looking down I must say I have nice T's :D I better clean this place up

Comment

• Now that the pool area is cleaned up, I'll clean the kitchen while my clothes are drying, lets see what's in the frig. hmmm eggs, sausage, cheese ok I'll make up a few pans of breakfast casserole for tomorrow morning.:Chatter it's too quiet in here, turning on the radio that's better. :dancer:

Comment

• ginger...is...KINKY...:p

Comment

• Originally posted by DeliciousHoneyGirl
                ginger...is...KINKY...:p

Life would be sort of boring without a little bit of Kinkyness:D

Comment

• :31:

Comment

• Hey......Did someone say KINKY? errrr!

Just checking.....:p
                    "She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."

Comment

• uncle and his kinky radar....

Comment

• the freaks come out at nite..:Naughty

since the pool's all clean & free of munkie hair ;) :p

think I'll just dive in..

y'all like my new black thong bathing suit.??.
                        Life is a mystery to be lived not a problem to be solved

Comment

• *applauds the swim suit*

Did someone say kinky, then freaky? :devil

Comment

• EEEEEEEEEK!!!! aunty omg!!!! .... well at least you got on a swimsuit.... unlike ginger...:Chatter

*goes back inside and pours a cup of applesauce*

Comment

• aunty can you believe i was actually on an un-frybread mission yesterday?? he was not at all a frybreadder and omg he's so cute!! ummmm... but i dunno when i'll see him again?? i danced wif him tho! :D

Comment

• DHG ..I'm glad you dance w/him & didn't play all shy & shayat like you do w/ bert..;)

But I'm not gonna tell ya again :Yell when you come out to the pool wear you're floaties 'cause if you slip & fall in I don't want you to drown!!!

Hey traci..what you doin' out & about???:D
                                Life is a mystery to be lived not a problem to be solved

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

widgetinstance 224 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                                  Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                  by OLChemist
                                  *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                  06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                                • namamiinc
                                  Hello From FLorida
                                  by namamiinc
                                  I’m a new member in town` and I’m so honored to be a part of PowWow community. Hope will to get to more friends and knowledge....
                                  12-01-2022, 07:14 AM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X