Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not much. hmmm the drink is good. ;) the boat sounds like a lot of fun, wish i lived closer to ya. my granddaughter and i just finished watching spirit horse of the cimaron for about the 10th time. we both love that movie! does my heart & soul good everytime! :)

so what's been going on in here? where's luta been?
    Lady Di

En boca cerrado, no entran moscas

Comment

• rose made the pitcher of margs, earlier..;) ,she was celebrating

haven't seen luta all week..:Cry :(

DHG is @ a powwow.. ..told her to snag one for me..:Chatter

Yot's in crooklyn ..:) (so's jibby & super)

hmmm..anything else ya wanna know you'll have to backtrack..:Tongue

it's an old boat (1958) but it floats & it runs..well, most of the time it runs..
      Life is a mystery to be lived not a problem to be solved

Comment

• hey, thanks for the update. as far as backtracking goes, i've been backtracking on "what do you think of white people wanting to be ndn". there's really some great stuff there!

so, how about another drink? fill me up! :Chatter want to jump in the pool and cool off? last one in is a rotten egg!
        Lady Di

Comment

• *grabs the bottle of patrone from behind the counter *:devil

* dives in the pool and takes a drink outta the bottle*

WHOOHOO!!!

"Hey LadyDi..have some and forget about lime & salt we're takin' it straight tonite" ;)

Comment

• *grabs a float & attempts to climb on.. *

SPLASH!!! :Chatter

*gets a leg up on the float , again..*:p

SPLASH!!!

Yells: "at least I held on to the tequila" :D

Comment

• :D as long as you got the tequila - - we're in business! lets out big warhoop as she dives in.
              Lady Di

Comment

• * crawls outta pool & passes out on the pile of towels..*;)

Comment

• hey! you can't pass out now. there's tequila to drink, horses to ride, and men to look for! wake up cricket. :drink: :!devil!: :hey!:
                  Lady Di

Comment

• Thanks, ladies!! Now I'm off to the powwow. Did they think I was supposed to get there on time or something???:Chatter

Lady Di, I LUV Spirit. My niece is making herself an outfit with him on it.:p

LC, have a good time on your boat and float all your troubles away.
                    ...it is what it is...

Comment

• *knows something about someone, but is not allowed to say*. . .:Angel:

Comment

• *starts putting things in her pow wow bag, and mumbles*

Y'all know what some folks say on here and what others say in private messages can be two different things, you know. Jeez. . .everybody can't take a joke. . .

*sniffle* :Cry

*goes back to packing. . .bug spray. . .sun screen. . .money for raffle tickets. . .*

Comment

• Jeeez. . .I'm gonna take lots of pictures of all the eye candy and I may or MAY NOT share them here, since no body wants anybody to have any FANTASIES around here. . .

*packs sunglasses, hair tie for if it's windy, something to munch on on the drive. . .*

Oh! Gotta get my tunes. . .

Comment

• what? who says? i'm all about fantasies! bring on the eye candy girl! :Chatter
                            Lady Di

Comment

• * comes to by the pool *
                              "GAH!! my mouth taste like roadkill!!!"

"wish I knew whar traci's not suppose to tell"

" Hmm..wonder if a shot of peppermint schnapps will work in the place of toothpaste & mouthwash??":Chatter

Comment

• " I am so0o0o hungry, think I'll make some scrambled eggs w/ cheese and green chiles..:D and some fried porkchops..and a BIG pot of Jamaican blue coffee.:ready2eat :coffee!:

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

widgetinstance 224 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X