Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep, them were the days, Luta. Remember when...

Oh, I mean...DHG, drinking is bad!! Sober living is where it's at. But sheesh! You should have seen me drink guys under the table back then.:Chatter
    ...it is what it is...

Comment

• *gives Rose the high five* girl yeah - remember tha twins??? *starts laughing so much she chokes on her pork.............................................. ............................ chop* :D
      Don't bring a JV player into my Varsity Game...

Comment

• ugh i hate men today... ok no not uncle but i hate my men.. maybe its because its plural?? but would i hate em any less today if i only had one?? ummm... nope i don't think so... :Mad

oh ok whatever... i'm not drinkin this weekend... really... i won't....(she says as her ears grow)

Comment

• PUH!! THE TWINS!! *spraying out milk* :p

Dang Luta!! You OK? Take it easy there. But they were something to get all choked up about.

'Member when they almost fooled us - A switched with B, and then....or was it B switched with A??:Chatter
          ...it is what it is...

Comment

• Shhhh, as if we could tell the difference all gooped up like we were..... gah - they prolly played more tricks on us than we did on them. DHG, baby - guys aren't worth the headache..... take it from me. I've had two in my life. ;)

Comment

• Yeah, they're really not worth getting all worked up over. And I've only had two, also. Two husbands, two fiances, two boyfriends, two..... jks This could get quite long.:Chatter
              ...it is what it is...

Comment

• :D you so crazy gurl! :Chatter :Chatter

Comment

• 2 snags, 2 twins..... jokes no!:p

Oh hey, did you see my title - Rezzalicious. That's the name of our flag football team. And we won League Championship on Friday. Played at the high school - under the lights - actually had spectators. It was really great, cuz we kicked @$$!!!!:Chatter Won some pullovers - big whoop. But it was lots of fun. Undefeated season!
                  ...it is what it is...

Comment

• tashunka!! you had twins in your arms? Thats every mans fantasey eh.

Comment

• where you been?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ntvmanness
                        tashunka!! you had twins in your arms? Thats every mans fantasey eh.
                        Ain't that the truth?!?!:(
                        ...it is what it is...

Comment

• lol hey is mom still here??

the great butthead wants to know what i'm sayin bout him

Comment

• :D

Comment

• sooooooo whats all this fuss about you?? ntvmanness... i don't see what the big deal is... am i missin sumfin here???? :Chatter

Comment

• cute honeygirl real cute. the big deal is i want to partay with twins to. tashunka and wy had some twin fun without me. I got comp. hot pic honeygirl!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.