• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh! *tries to poke in horns*

Oh well. . .can't beat 'em, join 'em. :!devil!:

HEAD 'EM UP, MOVE 'EM OUT!!!!!

Comment

• I'm back, meaner and in a bad mood,and got to do health dept. Inspections. Pitiful-can't even take some time without somebody screwing everything up royally. Grab your butts, no Mr. Nice Guy anymore:devil

Comment

• Rawhide!!

Hey Hitman! Good to see ya back. I know what you mean. Whenever I go anywhere, my place gets tore up.
        ...it is what it is...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman
          I'm back, meaner and in a bad mood,and got to do health dept. Inspections. Pitiful-can't even take some time without somebody screwing everything up royally. Grab your butts, no Mr. Nice Guy anymore:devil
          *ching, ching, ching* *that's my spurs *
          Hey Cowboy - *wipes the sweat from her brow* what brings you to these parts? And if it's not for food I suggest you be on your way......
          Don't bring a JV player into my Varsity Game...

Comment

• Yeah right!!
            ...it is what it is...

Comment

• costume change

*holding her prairie skirt out to hide her female help* and don't be lookin' at my girls either. *chambers a round in the ole shotgun*...........now state your intent cowboy -

Comment

• *Peeking around Luta's skirt*
                Is he a bad man? But he's wearing a white hat...
                ...it is what it is...

Comment

• *elbows Rose* that don't mean nothing girl. Now hush up til we know what we're up against. *Nudges hitman with the shotgun* you eatin' or leavin'? *cocks her right eyebrow*
                  Hitman turns and leaves..........Luta stands still til the door is closed. then.....

THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT - YOU DON'T WANT NONE OF THIS.....
                  *rips her prairie shirt off to reveal her hiphuggin' size 4 long Abercrombie jeans and a white NDN wife beater* THERE'S the real guns......

Comment

• Holay! Luta is packing!:Chatter
                    ...it is what it is...

Comment

• WOOOOO YAH! you go girl!!! :Chatter
                      Lady Di

En boca cerrado, no entran moscas

Comment

• Hi, Lady Di! Hanging over? jks:Chatter I was a little, but snapped out of it.
                        ...it is what it is...

Comment

• luta& rose..y'all made my nite..:D

* digs into giant bowl of warm peach cobbler & vanilla ice cream*

:ready2eat
                          Life is a mystery to be lived not a problem to be solved

Comment

• G'morning! G'morning! G'morning! :supperhap :supperhap :supperhap GAH it's a purty day!!! I gotta unload my pies and get the pool cleaned up - bet we'll have a crowd today. Lemme run out there and put on the automatic vacuum so it'll be all nice and clean.......*unlocks the patio door and heads outside, stops by one of the tables and picks up the top to a red sequined bikini* *throws it over her shoulder* "Traci left that" ;) That girl :Chatter you can't keep clothes on her. Look like it was slow last night. Lil Cricket must be getting lonely. Hafta see what we can do about that.
                            *hooks up the auto vaccum so it can roam around the floor of the pool* THERE. *dusts her hands off and heads back inside*
                            *kicks the juke* I'VE GOT THA POWER blares out at about 3000 decibles. Moonwalks to tha front door to unload the pies. The beautiful pies. I work so hard at night. :sweat: but the reward. Yes, the reward. *holds up two blueberry pies with whipped cream topping and garnished with fresh blueberries* Look at these beauties. Just did pies today, no cobblers. Whats the difference - aye. Lets see, Peach, apple and cinny, blackberry an blueberry, and the KEY - key lime that is and lemon meringue today. OKAY. Pies are out - gotta get my steaks marinating, steak and eggs on hump day. I like to fry the eggs JEST right and put em on top of the steak, working on my presentation. Then some fried potatoes and gravy and some homemade biskits. *dancing around the front of a table, drops her head back and grooves on to tha side* its gonna be a good day......

Comment

• *makes coffee, pours a big, huge, friggin mug of it*

Morning. *yawn*

Man, I can't sleep lately. Tired, but when I get to bed, I just toss and turn.

Comment

• Good morning!!

Luta, those pies are to DIE for!! Sweet perfection!!

Aw Traci, have a seat in the new reclining booth and take it easy.;)
                                ...it is what it is...

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.