• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's for lunch? I am still hungry Tashunka Luta
    In Loving Memory of Allen Alberts Sr.
    March 1, 1945 to February 16, 2005
    R.I.P Daddy
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    As long as you keep a person down, some part of you is down there to hold that person down. So you don't soar higher than you want.

~~~CutHead Band of Sioux~~~

~~Native Pride~~

Comment

• DHG. . .girl, haven't you been alone anyway, 'cause his punk azz is always in the bed??? :Mad

You're better than this! Don't you go settleing. If nothing else, get yourself to the adult toy store, if THAT's what you're missing. :Chatter ;)

I don't want to see my beautiful DHG winding up with some punk that we're all gonna haf to hate on when things go downhill. And girl. . .with this one, you're already at the top of the hill! ;)

Comment

• OK, I'm off to the store. We need anything for the Cafe?

Comment

• LMAO...Whats this? I think the last thread is in the wrong place...But my d-fac is closing here for our block leave so i think I'll get a burger and fries...where's my water? lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ndnsoldierboy11b
            you know we have to drink water...lol. Thats what our medics say anyway...
            sheez, that's what I meant anyway - I don't drink anything but water and coffee, everyone knows that. *rolls her eyes and walks out the patio door to the diving board* *jack knifes off the board into the pool*

*comes outta the water and winks at soldierboy*

show your stuff
            Don't bring a JV player into my Varsity Game...

Comment

• Originally posted by traci_m
              OK, I'm off to the store. We need anything for the Cafe?
              Hey Tray, girlfriend I need some flour - throw me a towel and I'll get you some money ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ndnsoldierboy11b
                LMAO...Whats this? I think the last thread is in the wrong place...But my d-fac is closing here for our block leave so i think I'll get a burger and fries...where's my water? lol.
                here's your burger and fries - WHAT DO YOU MEAN can you oil my back? Of course you can, fellow soldiers gotta have each others back (literally I guess, aye) :Chatter

Comment

• Luta. . .like I'd take your hard-earned money! I got it covered! ;)

Comment

• HELLO! I said what's for Lunch
                    In Loving Memory of Allen Alberts Sr.
                    March 1, 1945 to February 16, 2005
                    R.I.P Daddy
                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
                    As long as you keep a person down, some part of you is down there to hold that person down. So you don't soar higher than you want.

~~~CutHead Band of Sioux~~~

~~Native Pride~~

Comment

• Is that with CLP?! lol. I know it must feel goot. lol.

Anyways....:) I need my H 2 0 in a canteen... soldiers 4-ever...

Comment

• Good morning! :supperhap Is it still morning?:p

Well, looky there. Baby girl is finally eating right.

*yells out to Luta by the pool* Hi girl! Don't get up, just stopped by to pick up some frybread and wojapi to go. Corn soup looks good, but I've never tried any before. What can I say? I never get out of Wyoming.;)

I'm sewing up a storm today, but had to stop and let the sewing machine cool off.:Chatter
                        ...it is what it is...

Comment

• *runs in from pkg lot, throws things by stool, heads straight for bathroom*

...dang lasix pills don't give a chance to do anything...

*walks out to counter & sees Luta by pool, dhg still pickin at food*

What's the matter baby??

*goes to buffet to fill up w/ bacon & sausage & eggs & tators*

What's your mom doing?? I think after I eat I'm going to bask in the sun for a while.

*hope traci gets back soon.....*

Comment

• *looks up over her glasses at Rose with her BOFA shirt on and pics of us at the powwows.com powwow. HAHAHAA. I remember that girl - where's my shirt????*
                            Grab a pinch off my frybread if you want, yeah babygirl is finally eating better today, thank goodness.

Hey Soldierboy I left you an extra canteen by the front counter - comps of the house. Be careful of those tangos ;) an if ya ever need a long arm - holla. :guns:

Comment

• Hey Hot mama - what tha heck are you taking lasix for????

DHG is having her usual man crisis. She lets things get to her. Poor baby, an Traci should be back any minute...

Comment

• Let me see those pics! OMG! Just look at us. :Chatter Sure brings back the memories, LaVerne.

Thanks for the pinch. Still watching those carbs. Well, the iron's burning up. Gotta run!:p
                                ...it is what it is...

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.