• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wardancer
    I'm still here with Eyes!
    • Sep 2000

Originally posted by Toolbox View Post
    Those are nasty storms you are getting out there. We are just getting the tail end of them. The one last weekend knocked down a big branch in my yard and blew a piece of aluminium flashing off of someone's house and into my front yard and that was the extent of the damage.
    Prolly off my house ! LOL

Originally posted by Broken Arrow View Post
    The only storm which might come close to your regular storms might be Kyrill in 2007 I have encountered . Kyrill was regarded as one storm in a century in Europe. At the Lower Rhine it was not as worse as at the Black Forest.

I am split into not wishing in the way of your storms and the wish to experience such a storm. The difficulty is that imagination is not like the real experience. But knowing that such storms a dangerous which can hurt you badly it might be wise to try to avoid being in the way of such a storm, if possible.

But that is wishful thinking, when nature demonstrates their might at the place you live.

For those which are hit by the storm I hope the very best.
    Looks like the worst is just west of us ! Hope it stays oberder ! LOL
    I believe blood quantums are the governments way to breed us out of existance !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
    It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

sigpic

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

• wardancer
      • Sep 2000

Originally posted by gilisi View Post
      Hey good to see u guys in here.

I just laughed for bout 5 minutes at WD's post.... G&B's womanly instinct taking over and makin us sammiches.
      Should not laugh at an Olders observations ! LOL

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.

sigpic

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

• wardancer
        • Sep 2000

Hey good to see u guys in here.

I just laughed for bout 5 minutes at WD's post.... G&B's womanly instinct taking over and makin us sammiches.
        I can't believe you would just come right out and question G&B's womanly instincts !

sigpic

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

• OLChemist
          Pow Wow Committee
          • May 2002

*Rose backs carefully away from the scrum in the corner and wanders up to the lunch counter.*

I could kill for potatoes and eggs with green chile sauce and a side of quelites. And the boot scraper, LOL. My hand truck full of tools got stuck in the mud on the road to the studio tonight. Followed rather rapidly by my right shoe. I changed my mind about working while literally standing on one foot.

Be careful what you wish for Broken Arrow. You may not want to attract the attention of the Thunders.

Comment

• Grits & Beans
            Ugh. As. If.
            • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Toolbox View Post
            Shhhhhhhh! Don't dox me like that, foo!
            my bad eagle fish oops i mean teebs

Comment

• Grits & Beans
              Ugh. As. If.
              • Jan 2003

hey good to see u guys in here.

speaking of sammiches does anybody else take the pickle that comes with the chips and make believe its a ninja turtle?

Comment

• Grits & Beans
                Ugh. As. If.
                • Jan 2003

Originally posted by OLChemist View Post
                *Rose backs carefully away from the scrum in the corner and wanders up to the lunch counter.*

I could kill for potatoes and eggs with green chile sauce and a side of quelites. And the boot scraper, LOL. My hand truck full of tools got stuck in the mud on the road to the studio tonight. Followed rather rapidly by my right shoe. I changed my mind about working while literally standing on one foot.

Be careful what you wish for Broken Arrow. You may not want to attract the attention of the Thunders.
                oh thats just teebs in the corner he's harmless

heres ya potato n eggs with green chili goop n maybe mj can hook u up with quelites cuz i dont know what that is

say chemist do u ever have a normal regular day at work?

Comment

• Broken Arrow
                  Signal Corps
                  • Feb 2017

I will step aside in order not to be in your way to potatoes and eggs and so. I keep my fingers crossed that it gets better quickly.

[/QUOTE]

More careful with wishes, yes.

I remember the earthquake 1992, the heaviest we had since 1756. I have not asked and wished for that, and even less I ask or wish for a renewal of that experience.
                  Those who know do not write and those who write may not know. Frank W. Louis, No such Agency

True peace between nations will only happen when there is true peace within people’s souls.
                  Black Elk

“Tell me, and I will listen.
                  Show me, and I will understand.
                  Involve me, and I will learn.”
                  Lakota Proverb

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
                  Courage to change the things I can,
                  And wisdom to know the difference.
                  Living one day at a time,
                  Enjoying one moment at a time,
                  Accepting hardship as a pathway to peace.
                  (Reinhold Niebuhr, but the origin is debated)

Comment

• OLChemist
                    Pow Wow Committee
                    • May 2002

Originally posted by Grits & Beans View Post
                    say chemist do u ever have a normal regular day at work?
                    Not if I can help it, LOL. But, I do complain too much.

Comment

• wardancer
                      • Sep 2000

Coffee ! The rain is beside us ! LOL It's supposed to rain all day , but quit at least long enough to feed the critters ! So far today we have not gotten wet....yet ! It seems to be hanging out just to our west , but they say it's moving east.......Flood warnings out for some. We are up on a hill , so not too worried about that.

sigpic

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

• Broken Arrow
                        Signal Corps
                        • Feb 2017

Not if I can help it, LOL. But, I do complain too much.

You live in interesting times because otherwise would be boring.

In Gov. only if you complain high enough above the critical level, you get the funding which you need as minimum.
                        Those who know do not write and those who write may not know. Frank W. Louis, No such Agency

True peace between nations will only happen when there is true peace within people’s souls.
                        Black Elk

“Tell me, and I will listen.
                        Show me, and I will understand.
                        Involve me, and I will learn.”
                        Lakota Proverb

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
                        Courage to change the things I can,
                        And wisdom to know the difference.
                        Living one day at a time,
                        Enjoying one moment at a time,
                        Accepting hardship as a pathway to peace.
                        (Reinhold Niebuhr, but the origin is debated)

Comment

• gilisi
                          Pow Wow Committee
                          • Feb 2014

HEY!!!

You hear that guys!?!?

G&B talkin bout my pickle!!!!

JK

now i got the Ninja Turtles cartoon song stuck in my head.

I don't know how to cook anyhoo

Better find Chuy to cook dem quelites. He prolly drunk though. Thats Jesus for you. LOLz
                          When you are dead you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are stupid.

"Show me somethin"

Comment

• OLChemist
                            Pow Wow Committee
                            • May 2002

G&B you don't want to hear about an ordinary time at work:

I've spent 1 1/2 day going over the 20,000+ surface points provided by a customer to make machining instructions. I've already sent the file back once so they could correct their calculations. We're in a pause between rounds. My brain feels like it's been on a bender. Or maybe that was fell in a blender, LOL.

While I'm waiting, I'll work a program to batch edit their machining instruction files. I do love reverse engineering binary header files to locate key values. (Actually I do kind of like hunting for patterns in hex editors.) This particular big endian isn't my cousin. (Sorry, nerd puns.)

The pile of electronics next to my computer is growing. Now there is a camera and a box of high intensity LEDs and evaluation boards. I wonder what I'm supposed to build. Or am I just supposed to free associate until I get a new patentable/marketable idea. That has happened before. The camera's kind of cute, but it gets alarmingly warm when hooked up to my computer.

Someone has put a couple of unlabeled bags of plastic in incoming sample testing box with a one word note -- "UVvisNIR". I don't recognize the hand writing. They don't look like any of our products. Sometimes, I think the folks from the company across the street sneak over and put samples in my box.

Sorry you asked about an ordinary day yet, LOL.

Comment

• Grits & Beans
                              Ugh. As. If.
                              • Jan 2003

Originally posted by wardancer View Post
                              Coffee ! The rain is beside us ! LOL It's supposed to rain all day , but quit at least long enough to feed the critters ! So far today we have not gotten wet....yet ! It seems to be hanging out just to our west , but they say it's moving east.......Flood warnings out for some. I am over the hill , so not too worried about that.

Comment

• Grits & Beans
                                Ugh. As. If.
                                • Jan 2003

G&B you don't want to hear about an ordinary time at work:

I've spent 1 1/2 day going over the 20,000+ surface points provided by a customer to make machining instructions. I've already sent the file back once so they could correct their calculations. We're in a pause between rounds. My brain feels like it's been on a bender. Or maybe that was fell in a blender, LOL.

While I'm waiting, I'll work a program to batch edit their machining instruction files. I do love reverse engineering binary header files to locate key values. (Actually I do kind of like hunting for patterns in hex editors.) This particular big endian isn't my cousin. (Sorry, nerd puns.)

The pile of electronics next to my computer is growing. Now there is a camera and a box of high intensity LEDs and evaluation boards. I wonder what I'm supposed to build. Or am I just supposed to free associate until I get a new patentable/marketable idea. That has happened before. The camera's kind of cute, but it gets alarmingly warm when hooked up to my computer.

Someone has put a couple of unlabeled bags of plastic in incoming sample testing box with a one word note -- "UVvisNIR". I don't recognize the hand writing. They don't look like any of our products. Sometimes, I think the folks from the company across the street sneak over and put samples in my box.

Sorry you asked about an ordinary day yet, LOL.
                                I dont know what u just said but i picture it was something like taraji p henson's character in the movie hidden figures

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.