X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TaShunka Luta
    Not for the Weak & Timid
    • Jul 2001

You can't apologize when you're dripping wet Mato :Chatter :Chatter :Chatter
    Don't bring a JV player into my Varsity Game...

Comment

• Mato Winyan
      Lovin' life,
      • Mar 2000

Now wait a min... wait a darn min... I can't shoot a straw paper but she can throw water bombs?? I don't get it..

Sure I'll play crazy 8's .. or even gin rummy.. haven't done that in awhile..
      "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Comment

• TaShunka Luta
        Not for the Weak & Timid
        • Jul 2001

Security started the waterfight silly get with the program. I guess luvs2 ducked under the table with his plate - hey, you underthere - come on out. It's all clear - right ladies? :D ;)

Comment

• Mato Winyan
          Lovin' life,
          • Mar 2000

*slips~~~ falls~~~and busts her butt.......

While down there sees a half-eaten baloney sammich under the table and slings it at redhorse*

"We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Comment

• TaShunka Luta
            Not for the Weak & Timid
            • Jul 2001

whoops, gotta run to the post office - you guys take care :Wave

Comment

• Mato Winyan
              Lovin' life,
              • Mar 2000

*still waiting on steak*

Comment

• She
                Storm Chaser
                • May 2002

I think your steaks in the kitchen Mato. Should be well done by now.

And Thanks SE. Sure send em to me. I'll see whats the what.

Are you guys in the "playroom" tonight? I kind of ran out on you all last night. But it was a good night. I told Red... "Blast from the Past."

:Angel:
                I've learned that you can't make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in. :)

Hella Handles....

Comment

• Singing Eagle
                  An URBAN NDN
                  • Oct 2000

She - Pm me the best addy to send them to.......

Comment

• LittleCricket
                    PowWows.com Addicts
                    • Jun 2002

Hey anyone around??....what the f@*K..grab the edge of the table as I almost bust my bum!!..where in the world did all this water come from?.... hope there's not a leak in the newskylight!!!...goes towards the kitchen in search of a mop...spys a water pistol on the floor by the back booth...looks like the girls had fun today!!!Guess I'll clean this water up & then get me some of Red's pie & coffee.:p
                    Life is a mystery to be lived not a problem to be solved

Comment

• webscouter
                      Senior Dancer
                      • Apr 2002

Meet a guy named lovs2rodeo coming out when I walked in. Sure had a big smile on his face. Must have been treated a lot better than I have been when I'm in the cafe.

I knew that once the girls got a hot tub out back we would have water on the floor in here.

Smells like steak coming from the back room. Got any potatoes to go with it? Just throw a slab of it on my plate while I finish up the mopping for little cricket. Looks like she is a little sore.

Going to make Ice Cream tonight. Anyone have a favorite flavor? Gonna make my special Lemon Cheesecake first. Have three churns ready to go. Let me know what you want.
                      One vote wonder.

Comment

• traci_m
                        Circus Director
                        • Aug 2002

I like anything chocolate, webscouter.

I think you are not treated "the same" as luvs2rodeo, because you have an admirable attachment to your wife (as you mentioned.) But I have a wonderful husband too, which, as you can see, does not keep me from cyber flirting. ha ha ha ha

Comment

• LittleCricket
                          PowWows.com Addicts
                          • Jun 2002

Hey wb,
                          could you add almonds too that chocolate ice cream if traci doesn't mind???:p
                          Traci
                          are you gonna let your husband visit Red's cafe??? ;)
                          Life is a mystery to be lived not a problem to be solved

Comment

• Lady Di
                            Champion Dancer
                            • Jul 2002

Ummmm Webscouter, I like vanilla with crushed butterfinger candy in it. What can I do to help? :Tongue :12: Do we have any sugar cones or waffle cones hiding around here?

Dang, I can't believe all the water! Snags and I didn't make that much mess.

Hey guys, I brought several loaves of fresh bread to pass around. Thought they might go good with supper.
                            Lady Di

En boca cerrado, no entran moscas

Comment

• traci_m
                              Circus Director
                              • Aug 2002

Hey! I found some waffle cones, nut topping, caramel, strawberry, chocolate sauce. . .OH! Some bananas and cherries. . .whipped cream. . .and what's this in the back of the pantry? Oh, butterscotch. And I have some home made brownies here from the oven that would make perfect bottoms for a brownie fudge sundae. Yum! Good idea, webscouter!

Comment

• traci_m
                                Circus Director
                                • Aug 2002

Lttle cricket. . .my husband has already read much of Red's Cafe. He knows I'm just a flirt at heart. :Naughty

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.