Did ya notice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did ya notice

Did you notice that a lot of people don't post very much anymore. Haven't heard from Inuk in awhile. Coyote In the House, Merk, even Paul G. I was looking at the points and was shocked to find I am one of the richest members. Only been here for a couple of months. Was there a coux and nobody told me. I have thought about Cyberrez but I am too lazy to fill out another form or application. I am just starting to get to know people here in this forum. Hope people come back but if they don't at least somebody who posts elsewhere can let us know if they are still out there. I hope nothing bad happened to anybody, well most everybody. J/k BEGS, MOTS and those other crazy mainland indians look like they post the most right now so what do you think happened to everybody. I was starting to think that people could smell my breath through the computer.

peeeeeee u! please may i offer you a mint?, holeh jokes...but yeah im startin to miss everyone to..not used to just readin what i post :P
    (¯`·._.·`*CeDaR RoSe*`·._.·´¯)

Comment

You're making fun of me and your boyfriend lives a 1,000 miles away from you. kiddin. So I always wanted to ask is it a commitment issue or what. Can pretty much guarantee that you won't be related to him. J/k. I had to marry a woman from a totally different nation. When I was young and even sort of liked somebody maybe; I was always told that I couldn't ever date them cause they were my relations.

Comment

jeez bad that was harsh....lol jk well i got family all through out the sound and probaly lots on the island..with him i really dont know why we dig eachother so much..guess were both patient to actually really start something. I dont see many guys around who are like me or who share the same values n such. And you know what i got a lil cree in me..i think not sure lol so he might be a long lost cuzzie....ewww lol jk, but im pretty sure hes not.
        (¯`·._.·`*CeDaR RoSe*`·._.·´¯)

Comment

Sorry, I've been busy the last year! My little boy has been takin up all my time! Now when I do have time, I'm usually too dang tired to jump online! And with another lil one on the way... sheesh.. you two keep pws.com going till the kids graduate will ya? I'd love to come back and cyber all day long round here! Actually since the "new" pws.com came, I've been having a hard time getting around and don't have the time to re-aquant (<--can't spell?) muhself with all the changes!
          "What goes around comes around. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching. Sing like nobody's listening. Live like it's Heaven on Earth." Author-nknown

Comment

My pup chewed through the power cord of the less than a year old laptop.. and the other laptop is so old that it cannot support the graphics of powwows.com so I was only able to post on weekends or if I had a few moments to spare while at the native hospital (free internet cafe). But work gave me internet access on their computer so I'm pretty much back.... are'nt you glad you asked now? heheheh
            Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

I think some have made their way on over to that Cyber rez place. I been think'n 'bout it myself. Too busy tho'. In fact I'm gonna have to cut back on my dose of Pow-wows.com. Too much 2 do ....not enough time!
              "I'd rather be @ a POW-WOW!"

Comment

Originally posted by badmaninc
                Did you notice that a lot of people don't post very much anymore. Haven't heard from Inuk in awhile. Coyote In the House, Merk, even Paul G. I was looking at the points and was shocked to find I am one of the richest members. Only been here for a couple of months. Was there a coux and nobody told me. I have thought about Cyberrez but I am too lazy to fill out another form or application. I am just starting to get to know people here in this forum. Hope people come back but if they don't at least somebody who posts elsewhere can let us know if they are still out there. I hope nothing bad happened to anybody, well most everybody. J/k BEGS, MOTS and those other crazy mainland indians look like they post the most right now so what do you think happened to everybody. I was starting to think that people could smell my breath through the computer.
                are you bragging or complaining? why dont you give out some of those points since its christmas then?

Comment

Did you notice that a lot of people don't post very much anymore. Haven't heard from Inuk in awhile. Coyote In the House, Merk, even Paul G.
                  How do you know Merk?

JW

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzle_me_now
                    How do you know Merk?

JW
                    I don't know her, just noticed that she doesn't post very often. I said all of these people at the beginning but I noticed that they have posted today. I just thought it was funny that a lot of people who posted on a regular basis when I joined up no longer post or don't post very often anymore. Could just be a cyclical thing I guess. Just an observation. Or maybe I have too much time on my hands. Don't know, maybe I was thinking out on the computer. Sometimes, have been accused of saying things without thinking. As you probably can tell, I get in trouble. I wasn't born or burdened with a censor in my little brain. Sometimes its not always a good thing.

Comment

Inuk went on a trip up North for a while...guessin' for the holidays...she should be back pretty soon. I think some of them have started to use cyberrez more...still see some of them here from time to time...then I would guess many folks are busy with the holidays...so that likely cuts down some too.
                      I have noticed a difference, though just in the short time I've been here as to who posts...don't see anything from Jibby/Ojibwaysweetie/Shmeshigaud/and many others...who used to be here pretty regular, and who were always knowledgeable witty and interesting. There are many great folks here though, in my opinion....

Comment

D'oh! h-h-heyyyyy...
                        I'm still alive !!! ( sorry )
                        Last edited by *-merk-*; 12-21-2004, 11:10 PM.

Comment

This happens from time to time. People do get burnt out, want a change, or get upset about something. But new people join everyday. The great thing about this site is, it's what YOU make of it.

Also we always have a big slowdown around the holidays!
                          New to the site--Introduce Yourself

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

And just to see exactly how the stats look:

August we were seeing about 2,200 posts per week.
                            August about 2,000 per week.
                            November about 3,000 per week.
                            December about 4,000 per week.

Last year it was:
                            August about 1,900 per week.
                            November about 3,200 per week.
                            December about 2,500 per week.
                            New to the site--Introduce Yourself

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

Originally posted by Paul G
                              Also we always have a big slowdown around the holidays!

ya got that right... Man i have been so busy thatevery time i think i get ti sit down im back up again.

People will come back once the holidays are over and new people will continue to join.

~~~ Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up. ~~~

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.