? to give your powwows.com buddy's for x-mas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ? to give your powwows.com buddy's for x-mas

Since x-mas is around the corner what would you give to one or more of your pow wows.com friends?

i would give
    Brown_eyed_girl and mots some tickets so they could fly to cali and partty with me...just that i dont drink
    In the power to change yourself is the power to change the world around you
    *~ ♪♪♪♪ ♪♪♪♪ ~*

If I had the $$$ I'd throw a POWWOW...and bring all of them to it! Now would that be cool? C'Mon Lottery!!! oh yeah, it would be in Tahiti or somewhere a HELL of a lot warmer than here!
    C

Comment

I would give colonah 100 lottery tickets, just to get you started c. merry x-mas
      In the power to change yourself is the power to change the world around you
      *~ ♪♪♪♪ ♪♪♪♪ ~*

Comment

Aww thtd b awesome.....sunny and warm but not desert like..LOL

Id give out tickets for evey1s gift so they could go visit wherever they wanted.......or socks

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
        When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

Comment

What about sausages?

Seriously, If I really could give something to everyone, it would have to be peace, harmony and unity.

I guess a winning lottery ticket would not be too bad either!

Comment

i'd buy a "canadian oxford paperback dictionary", sugarplums, and a firemen calendar for begs, id buy a boxed set of partridge family episodes, a "cooking for dummies" book, and a snowsuit for colonah, a jacuzzi and laptop for FF, cutemia gets a diamond bracelet...and everyone else...hmmm... the ladies: underwear, some socks for the men and id make evreyone a paper mache piggy bank to put the money they'd win from the scratch and wins id also give out.

Comment

Ohhh a calendar huh?..hmmm interesting, can i get 2.....j/k dont wanna b all greedy

*Kalilsha*

Comment

Not The New Cd?????

[QUOTE=middle of the sky][COLOR=Red]i'd buy a "canadian oxford paperback dictionary", sugarplums, and a firemen calendar for begs, id buy a boxed set of partridge family episodes, a "cooking for dummies" book, and a snowsuit for colonah,

Geez and here I've been stalking the mailman and UPS thinkin you were sending the new BGs CD with all their hits...can hear it now: JJJ Jive talkin.....*cue mellotron*

Comment

Originally posted by middle of the sky
                  i'd buy a "canadian oxford paperback dictionary", sugarplums, and a firemen calendar for begs, id buy a boxed set of partridge family episodes, a "cooking for dummies" book, and a snowsuit for colonah, a jacuzzi and laptop for FF, cutemia gets a diamond bracelet...and everyone else...hmmm... the ladies: underwear, some socks for the men and id make evreyone a paper mache piggy bank to put the money they'd win from the scratch and wins id also give out.

^^^^That was funny!

Comment

Originally posted by ~Journey~
                    ^^^^That was funny!

ty journey...and i think ill slip some jimmy dean sausage into your stocking

does he have a sausage?
                    Last edited by middle of the sky; 12-22-2004, 04:54 PM. Reason: was wondering

Comment

Originally posted by middle of the sky
                      ty journey...and i think ill slip some jimmy dean sausage into your stocking

does he have a sausage?
                      Yes Jimmy Dean has sausage! Could I request the link type so I can enjoy multiple times?

I actually had a snickersnortgiggle out of that one!

Comment

*Kalilsha*

Comment

i would send all of you a care pack, with chocolate, red bull, tamales, the BGs greates hits cd, socks, pop corn, and them sausage's.

Comment

Sounds good to me! thx...skip the sausage tho! maybe some nice Aztec dancing w/ regalia etc..?
                            Have a great holiday!

Comment

you bet

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.