What you get for Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What you get for Christmas

What did everybody get for Christmas. My wife and kids got me a diskman recorder. Can upload to a computer and then download to a CD. One of the best Christmas presents ever. Can record powwow music and then send it to anybody on the net. Its cool. Got a Toronto Maple Leafs thermos too. Creed's Greatest Hits. Was a good day for presents.

my kids gave me some things they made themselves like poems and such - just cute. my husband got me a mini stereo, some boots, a toque hat mitten set (i must look cold all the time or something) and some givenchy perfume(i must not smell nice all the time - jks)
    Last edited by chazziff; 12-26-2004, 12:46 AM.
    Watch your broken dreams...
    Dance in and out of the beams of a neon moon

Comment

Merry Christmas all...i got lotsa stuff...well i whined about not getting chocolate last yr sooooo i got 4 boxes of Ferrero Rocher...and perfume and a chinese teaset and 4 gift certificates 4 ma fav store and an ingraved flask/with shotglasses....and lotsa turkey.

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
      When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

Comment

I got some real pretty clothes, my favorite perfumes, gift certificates, cd's, & some books...It was a good christmas! And then me and my family went to see Meet the Fockers. :)Hope everybody had a nice christmas too!

Comment

Hi everyone ...

Looks like alot of you were blessed this year :), me too, my kids really spoiled me this year so did hubby.. hehehe..

I got lotsa trinkets, a sewing machine, clothes, jewlery, candles and that sorta stuff..

The best part was... watching my mother in law open her gifts this year, casue she got spoiled too, but to se her eyes well with tears was really cool... She deserved it..

Happy holidays everyone and Be safe!!

~~~ Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up. ~~~

Comment

Well Mato can't call me a Biotch this year because I did'nt get jewelry... from my hubby anyhow.. no diamonds LOL... I did get the Bearfoots Utensil holder I was wanting along with the spoon rest by Bearfoots and a bearfoots figurine of a momma bear holding her cub in a rocking chair (awww!) He also got me the Great White North Album on CD and some chocolates and a scarf and my friends got me the first season of 24 on DVD!

For us though, Christmas is all about the kids and nothing like the happy faces of kids who got that ultimately cool present eh? hehehehe! And oh the candy crash in the afternoon! I'm horrible though, I love spoiling kids even when they are'nt mine...LOL
            Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

LOL.....I had a candy crash on chrstms day...

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
              When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

Comment

I FINALLY GOT IT!!!!!
                I got my engagement ring finally after 5 1/2 years!!!
                It is so purdee.... it's 1/2 carat and platinum!!!! I was so excited I thought it was a necklace cause of the way the box was shaped, until I opened the wrapper and seen it was a Tommy Hilfiger Box, and it looked like a wallet box!! A Wallet?????? Ugh! I had to look happy so I smirked and opened it and seen a Friedman's box, and my face lit up!! I opened it and was estatic!!!!
                Last edited by nativegal; 12-27-2004, 09:39 AM. Reason: image not shown
                What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger!!!!

Comment

Congrats Tab! I know you must be soo happy.

As for me I got clothes, perfume, my man is taking me to see George Strait and got me an embroidered jacket w/my tribes on it and for some odd reason I got lots of food gift certificates. Do you think maybe everyone thinks instead of volumptious like I thought that I must be underfed????? hahahahhaha
                  Becky B.

Comment

Thanks Becky! As for those food certificates just look at this way you either don't have to buy lunch for a while or you and your honey can go out to dinner a few times any only have to pay for one meal!! LOL!!
                    What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger!!!!

Comment

It was a good Christmas! My girls got me a ScentStories player and scent disks, a whole set of new pans, silver earrings, and new bathroom set of rugs and shower curtain.

My mom filled a basket with some nice shampoo and manicure stuff. Just what I need, really!

My grandbabies got spoiled. It was so cool seeing them enjoying their presents, and just generally being cuties!

Now we have THREE birthdays this week!
                      ...it is what it is...

Comment

Tab you hit it on the nose! I am going to save them for those desperate days right before payday. You know when I have already used the $5 emergency money I keep (like today!!!)
                        Becky B.

Comment

Originally posted by nativegal
                          I FINALLY GOT IT!!!!!
                          I got my engagement ring finally after 5 1/2 years!!!
                          It is so purdee.... it's 1/2 carat and platinum!!!! I was so excited I thought it was a necklace cause of the way the box was shaped, until I opened the wrapper and seen it was a Tommy Hilfiger Box, and it looked like a wallet box!! A Wallet?????? Ugh! I had to look happy so I smirked and opened it and seen a Friedman's box, and my face lit up!! I opened it and was estatic!!!!
                          aww the sneek, my hubby did that to me on Christmas eve 6 years a go he put my ring in a cracker jack box
                          my boys & hubby got me 3 months of kick boxing classes and some clothes & a watch.
                          Last edited by Ginger; 12-28-2004, 04:56 PM.
                          don't you be wastin' all your money
                          on syrup and honey because i'm sweet enough

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger
                            aww the sneek, my hubby did that to me on Christmas eve 6 years a go he put my ring in a cracker jack box
                            my boys & hubby got me 3 months of kick boxing classes and some clothes & a watch.
                            Is that so you can keep everybody in line at home. That's cool. I also got a carving from my brothers' and movie passes.

Comment

My hubby got me ear rings and a CD case.

My Mom & Dad got me a "Cooking for Dummies" book and a set of pans (I told them gifts like that won't get them invited to dinner any more, They responded with "Promise")

The best part of the whole day was having my Mother-n-law and sister-n-law there to open presents with the kids (they arrived at 2am Sat morning.) It was a good day!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.