Calling All Old Skool Pw.com'rz!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling All Old Skool Pw.com'rz!

What was the name you used when you first came to Powwows.com?

As for me, I was the ever famous

POWWOWCHIC49 aka CHICKY
    ..::First ever 2002-2003 Powwows.com Princess::..
    ~*~*~* The original POWWOWCHIC49 *~*~*~
    *~*JINGLE IT*~*

I fear change so I'm still the same ol Singing Eagle! :D

Comment

My love for the food know to the Indians as the NDNTacO has never faltered.... So to show my devotion to the love potion known as the NDNTacO.... I had to Name myself after my beloved NDNTacO, from the inception! Like it was in the beginning it will always be NDNTacO49!
      Dayum I make some keen DrumSticks!!!!!!sigpic

Comment

Ok, so what is considered old school. I feel old. My kids tell me I look old too.

Comment

Walk Flight (originally) to Carmen (merked by G. Bee) to Grits & Beans (yummy). Multiple name changes is a direct result of lacking net identity and/or personality. Also factor insanity to the equation and you get Ruthless.

Word to chicky!

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless
            Walk Flight (originally) to Carmen (merked by G. Bee) to Grits & Beans (yummy). Multiple name changes is a direct result of lacking net identity and/or personality. Also factor insanity to the equation and you get Ruthless.

Word to chicky!
            Whoa.....You need counselling!! j/k

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

Originally posted by Joe's Dad
              Whoa.....You need counselling!! j/k
              Will you be my counselor? :p

Comment

Will you be my counselor? :p
                But I'm not a doctor!...Can you trust me!

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

Word to chicky!

lmao, how the heck are you? I have to admit, I didn't know this was you!! but, I'm not on as much now...

oh and I've always been me...I like my name!
                  sigpicDisclaimer: Storyteller and I are friends no matter what our evil twins say on the rhyme thread

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, laying in hospitals, dying of nothing....

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you!

Four things you can't recover:

The stone........after the throw. The word........after it's said.

The occasion...........after it's missed. The time.........after it's gone.

Comment

Eyes! Long time no see! It's all gravy with me. How have you been?

*pours two glasses of kool aid*

*hands one to eyes*

Cheers!

Comment

Smokin' Ace has always been my name....
                      Everything is gonna be alright!

Be blessed - got love???

This b me.....

www.myspace.com/akayo

Comment

mine used to be whitewolf

Comment

Eyes! Long time no see! It's all gravy with me. How have you been?

*pours two glasses of kool aid*

*hands one to eyes*

Cheers!
                          Cheers! *chugs back the koolaide*

I'm doing great! Just workin' alot and playing when I can!!

*refills the koolaide glasses*

are you having anyfun??
                          sigpicDisclaimer: Storyteller and I are friends no matter what our evil twins say on the rhyme thread

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, laying in hospitals, dying of nothing....

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you!

Four things you can't recover:

The stone........after the throw. The word........after it's said.

The occasion...........after it's missed. The time.........after it's gone.

Comment

I used to be MissGolightly, but now I'm MissGolightly (appearing after a few months, or is it a year now---hhhmm).

Yo Ruthless, are you still in the TC area?
                            "Support Bacteria. It's the only culture some people have."

"I can't sleep, the clowns will eat me."

"Things are more like today than they ever have been."

Comment

^how you been? yes I'm still stuck in the 612. You know of any powwows coming up? If you do pm me so we can meet up and kick it.

And to Joe's dad, too bad your not a doctor, if you can't prescibe me any pills I don't know any other way you can help me. :P

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• namamiinc
                                Hello From FLorida
                                by namamiinc
                                I’m a new member in town` and I’m so honored to be a part of PowWow community. Hope will to get to more friends and knowledge....
                                12-01-2022, 07:14 AM
                              • OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 01:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X