X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• addiction

Hello My name is Cetan Zi..

I am addicted to Powwows.com

I like to post numbers, I do not see any help in my future but I just thought I would start a thread to make me some points..lol. please help me I want to be a millionaire...

this is a thread to talk about how u are addicted to posting.
    what is ur favorite or not so favorite thread... or game in the arcade.
    do you perfer to read or post....

lol.. this probally will be a dead postbut right now Its just something I thought I would try... so lets talk about how we are addicted to this site and support each others addictions...lol.. l8r..
    www.myspace.com/cetanzi

Im adicted to the ndns lol...and Hubz..HAHA j/k...arcade and the Neverending game

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
    When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

Comment

i like the jokes
      I love that song, let's turn the music up!

Smilies is not my 1st Language

Comment

Damn if this thread GOES dead than theyr'e ALL lyin!!! LOL

Im Addicted have been since the second week i got on here.. LOL..

Ill post just about on any of the threads sumtimes when i dont even have anything to say because I DO love the sound of my own typing.. So I have been told.. LMAO... weeeeeeeeeee

I have met sum awesome people here @ PWs.com and have learned alot... and YES have even been influeneced... HUH BEGS?!!!! you evil doer you!! rofl j/k

Its so fun here and I smile every freaking time i come on this site; laffing at the great sense of humor Most of you have here... Others that THINK they have a sense of humor.. well Ya all work on that.. LOL

Thankyou YOU ALL for helping to feed My addiction because if it werent fer Most of you.. i wouldnt be here!!! LMAO!!

neener neener

~~~ Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up. ~~~

Comment

We had a thread back in the day call pww.com addicts......geezo time has gone by. yep im a geezer but still love comin on here, the only place where my ndn humor makes sense
          Apache jump on it, jump on it, jump on it!!!!!

"Insert words of wisdom here"

Comment

I'm addicted to..huh... a few other things too lol

Comment

yeah im addicted. i like readin more than postin. and id say i dont really have a particular thread i like more than the others cuz its all entertaining to me lol
              "So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide. Always give a word or a sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend, even a stranger, when in a lonely place. Show respect to all people and grovel to none.

When you arise in the morning give thanks for the food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason for giving thanks, the fault lies only in yourself. Abuse no one and nothing, for abuse turns the wise ones to fools and robs the spirit of its vision. When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home."

-Tecumseh

Comment

Originally posted by little wolf
                I know jus wat u talkin bout 2!
                90% Angel
                10% Lil Devil

But I've been told it's the other way around!

Comment

LOL LW.. Share?? hehe j/k

~~~ Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up. ~~~

Comment

Ok for starters I'm a coffee addict. if I don't have coffee when I first wake up.. oh man don't even wanna think about it.. Now that's just a mild addiction of mine, there r a few hard core that I have.. maybe hard core is the wrong word.. let me just say.. it's along way from being mild...ha ha

Comment

I'm addicted,i get on almost every day.And when i'm not on line i am thinking about it.I always like to see new posts.I like to hear what everyone has to say.I've learned alot here at powwows.com.

Comment

Ok for starters I'm a coffee addict. if I don't have coffee when I first wake up.. oh man don't even wanna think about it.. Now that's just a mild addiction of mine, there r a few hard core that I have.. maybe hard core is the wrong word.. let me just say.. it's along way from being mild...ha ha
                        I don't quite think that's wat AF meant by share...
                        90% Angel
                        10% Lil Devil

Comment

This year is the year I started to drink coffee, 30 years with out and it took 3 months to addicted to it...started Jan. 3, 2005
                          I also have not had a cig.. since Jan. 3, 2005.... and I want one... boohooo.
                          so I guess I will go make some coffee... brb..lol
                          ok I just realized, I replaced one addiction with another...lol
                          www.myspace.com/cetanzi

Comment

YA,I said ADDICTED

Comment

How bout...
                              WHO ISN'T ADDICTED!
                              to sumtin anyway...
                              90% Angel
                              10% Lil Devil

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X