No announcement yet.

$1,000,000 in the pocket...what to do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $1,000,000 in the pocket...what to do?

You have 1,000,000 dollars in your pocket, now what to do with it?

good question! first of all i would pay off all my moms bills and pay future bills 2 get ahead...pay off my car...buy a house...buy me sum new stuff and put the rest away....
    ~*iF u dOnT kNo BaBy nOw u kNo.....bOy i KaN dO tHaT*~

Comment

I would probably go on a loooooong vacation...buy lots of beads...heh...fabric...iPod....cds....dont get me started...

Comment

Originally posted by bubbletrouble206
        I would probably go on a loooooong vacation...buy lots of beads...heh...fabric...iPod....cds....dont get me started...
        Did you remember to put money away for your college education and also to invest some!lol

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

ID SPEND IT

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
          When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

Comment

Hi BEG...you OK? I'd spend it on PWs and crafts! and bring ALL of you crazy NDNs with me!

Comment

Originally posted by ~Brown Eyed Gurl~
              ID SPEND IT

oh fa sho!!!
              SHAKE IT!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by colonah04
                Hi BEG...you OK? I'd spend it on PWs and crafts! and bring ALL of you crazy NDNs with me!

THINGS ARE SETTLED FOR NOW THANX FOR ASKIN C

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
                When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

Comment

Originally posted by bubbletrouble206
                  You have 1,000,000 dollars in your pocket, now what to do with it?
                  I would get my man back sooner then later!

Also, Pay off my dads bills, pay off mine, go on a vaction to a hella hot place, get regalia made (northern tradish) all done in size 13 cuts with rhinetones and mirrors, house, car, clothes, you name it

Yes and be a good girl and put the rest away!

Comment

I would buy stuff for my bunny!!!

Comment

I'd take care of my mom and fam first. Then I'd buy me a few things... a house in the middle of a big azz piece of land... hook my non-existent kids with tuition and a trust fund,,,,, invest some.....then I'd hook up the real friends. See who needed what and work toward helping out.
                      SHAKE IT!!!!

Comment

Buy this set of beadwork at Sharps Indian Store and use it to propose marriage to Superndngyrl!!!!

AYE!!!

.....dang, that set of beadwork looks so good, hell....I'd buy it for myself and find some way to use it!!

GAH!

(if the link don't work.....type in www.sharpsindianstore.com and go to their beadwork link...it's the first set of beadwork listed there.....it's a crown etc...set...pretty damn keen)
                        "This next song goes out to some girls in dot com. They don't know who they are, but, it doesn't really matter anyway."

"When the God's wish to punish us, they grant our prayers."

O. Wilde

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Bo Jangles
                          Buy this set of beadwork at Sharps Indian Store and use it to propose marriage to Superndngyrl!!!!

AYE!!!

.....dang, that set of beadwork looks so good, hell....I'd buy it for myself and find some way to use it!!

GAH!
                          Gonna throw in any horses with that marriage proposal?!!

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

First, I would build a nice house for my family and then build one for my mother so will have her own home. then I would go on a very l o n g vacation.
                            SING LIKE NO ONE IS LISTENING, DANCE LIKE NO ONE IS WATHCHING, LOVE LIKE YOU'LL NEVER GET HURT, AND LIVE LIKE IT'S HEAVEN ON EARTH.

Comment

what woudl i do with a $1,000,000? pay off bills, go crazy for beads, take a long vacation (maybe a long cruise). now what is left over? maybe a house or a trailor.
                              Bahnisiain

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X