X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SideSteppinMom
    replied
    Originally posted by bahnisiain
    what woudl i do with a $1,000,000? pay off bills, go crazy for beads, take a long vacation (maybe a long cruise). now what is left over? maybe a house or a trailor.
    Going on a cruise sounds good....hmmmm how about the Pow-wow cruise?! yeah! Let's see what else...pay off my student loans, buy some new clothes so I could look all nice when I buy my new car(s) and build a big beautiful home on my land. And, definatley help out the parents, and put some away for my kids college edjumacashun. And of course go to Venice, Italy!....No, not the Italy in LasVegas either.

Geez, now I need to go buy a few PowerBall tickets!

Leave a comment:

• AngelFeather
    replied
    Originally posted by wyo_rose
    I would set a record for the fastest way to spend $1,000,000 and have the most stuff. Of course I'd pay off my student loans, my other bills, all my girls' car loans, give my mom and brothers a bunch, and put some away for my grandbabies.

Then I'd BLOW IT!!! (And hopefully end up with hockables to get some cash next month!)

OH yeah, and PARTAYYY!!!!!!

Well Heck if Ya gonna amke it a contest.. than Count me in woman!!! rofl.. I would spend and have the most!! Damn... One could go insane..

I say juz buy an Island.. or small cove.. and semi-retire.. let NO One KNOW where yu be.. just selected individuals hand piked by you... Than PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• wyo_rose
    replied
    I would set a record for the fastest way to spend $1,000,000 and have the most stuff. Of course I'd pay off my student loans, my other bills, all my girls' car loans, give my mom and brothers a bunch, and put some away for my grandbabies.

Then I'd BLOW IT!!! (And hopefully end up with hockables to get some cash next month!)

OH yeah, and PARTAYYY!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• AngelFeather
    replied
    Hmmm well id dontate to better Native education....

I would knock the crap outta my basement and build a studio for hubby and I production company...

and set up funds fer all my girls fer education and stuff.

then IF i hd anything left over id take a cruise..where... Hmm i dunno anywhere at this point. I would love to visit Egypt... Greece... those kinda places. I love history.

Leave a comment:

• 50cal
    replied
    Originally posted by WisomInMyYears
    Garamond
    That one day i WILL!
    an inheritance
    with it I will
    set up a foundation
    thru which I will
    benefit children of a Muskogee Creek reservation
    in honor of
    my sister and her husband
    RedHawk
    I'd help start a veterans center in my communities of dilcon and leupp, cuz no one there seems to care for the veterans then probably (PROBABLY) put some away for college for my daughter then party my arse off on the rest..........*L*nah just kidding, probably give some money to my friends' (that gave their lives for this country) families..........

Leave a comment:

• WisomInMyYears
    replied
    Believe me when I say...

Garamond
    That one day i WILL!
    an inheritance
    with it I will
    set up a foundation
    thru which I will
    benefit children of a Muskogee Creek reservation
    in honor of
    my sister and her husband
    RedHawk

Leave a comment:

• **BubbleTrouble206**
    replied
    Dang, that IS some nice beadwork

Leave a comment:

• bahnisiain
    replied
    some horses maybe good - but i think Superndngyrl may be picky, so have a back up plan.

Originally posted by Mr Bo Jangles
    Buy this set of beadwork at Sharps Indian Store and use it to propose marriage to Superndngyrl!!!!

AYE!!!

.....dang, that set of beadwork looks so good, hell....I'd buy it for myself and find some way to use it!!

GAH!

(if the link don't work.....type in www.sharpsindianstore.com and go to their beadwork link...it's the first set of beadwork listed there.....it's a crown etc...set...pretty damn keen)

Leave a comment:

• bahnisiain
    replied
    what woudl i do with a $1,000,000? pay off bills, go crazy for beads, take a long vacation (maybe a long cruise). now what is left over? maybe a house or a trailor.

Leave a comment:

• ndnlady1306
    replied
    First, I would build a nice house for my family and then build one for my mother so will have her own home. then I would go on a very l o n g vacation.

Leave a comment:

• Joe's Dad
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr Bo Jangles
    Buy this set of beadwork at Sharps Indian Store and use it to propose marriage to Superndngyrl!!!!

AYE!!!

.....dang, that set of beadwork looks so good, hell....I'd buy it for myself and find some way to use it!!

GAH!
    Gonna throw in any horses with that marriage proposal?!!

Leave a comment:

• Mr Bo Jangles
    replied

AYE!!!

GAH!

(if the link don't work.....type in www.sharpsindianstore.com and go to their beadwork link...it's the first set of beadwork listed there.....it's a crown etc...set...pretty damn keen)

Leave a comment:

• Singing Otter
    replied
    I'd take care of my mom and fam first. Then I'd buy me a few things... a house in the middle of a big azz piece of land... hook my non-existent kids with tuition and a trust fund,,,,, invest some.....then I'd hook up the real friends. See who needed what and work toward helping out.

Leave a comment:

• **BubbleTrouble206**
    replied
    I would buy stuff for my bunny!!!

Leave a comment:

• AngieBuns
    replied
    Originally posted by bubbletrouble206
    You have 1,000,000 dollars in your pocket, now what to do with it?
    I would get my man back sooner then later!

Also, Pay off my dads bills, pay off mine, go on a vaction to a hella hot place, get regalia made (northern tradish) all done in size 13 cuts with rhinetones and mirrors, house, car, clothes, you name it

Yes and be a good girl and put the rest away!

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
    by OLChemist
    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
    06-21-2021, 12:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X