What da FUGGGGG!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What da FUGGGGG!!!!!!

Is there anything else to talk about then all these boring threads??? I thought you people had variety......lets talk about something more interesting......like animal cloning ( I need new sheep so I can have fresh mutton everyday) or protesting outside KFC or finding a finger in a bowl of custard.........LMFAO!!!!!
    sigpic

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.

Well did you hear that one about the woman finding the
    KFC chicken head was false. Some woman was trying to get rich. You're right though, there has been a lot of fluff in these threads lately. Here's one for you. Last weekend my 15 year old daughter had to be taken to the emergency room cause she got all drunked up. She was at a sleep over for a friend's birthday party and the mother dropped my daughter off at another home where her daughter was staying with her dad, they are seperated. This mother****** didn't tell me or my wife that the father was a raging alcoholic and allowed his 15 year old to drink. We have let her stay with this woman before and there were no problems. When my wife went to confront this woman, she took no repsonsibility said our daughter lied about where she was going. I was choked that this woman didn't tell us our daughter wasn't staying with her. My daughter ended up being alright, they did a tox screen at the hospital and she only had alcohol in her system. She has been grounded for a few months, neither me or my wife drink. My daughter said she gave into peer pressure. If it were up to me I would go beat the s*** out of both of those parents. How old were you guys when you first experimented with alcohol and what sort of trouble did you guys get into. For the record, I brought my daughter to my dad's place and both he and my mom sat her down and had a long talk with her. My wife wouldn't let her sleep all day and made her clean out the garage. She looked like hell. Hopefully she will learn from the experience.

Comment

Hey 50 I live about 1/4 of a mile from the UGA farm. They have cloned a sheep and a few months ago a cow... SO come on over and get yours! Last year they made some special grass hoppers without wings and let them loose in Athens B-Cuz there were made of The Bull Dog colors.... Black and Red... wid sum evil looking eyes....

Comment

Originally posted by badmaninc
        KFC chicken head was false. Some woman was trying to get rich. You're right though, there has been a lot of fluff in these threads lately. Here's one for you. Last weekend my 15 year old daughter had to be taken to the emergency room cause she got all drunked up. She was at a sleep over for a friend's birthday party and the mother dropped my daughter off at another home where her daughter was staying with her dad, they are seperated. This mother****** didn't tell me or my wife that the father was a raging alcoholic and allowed his 15 year old to drink. We have let her stay with this woman before and there were no problems. When my wife went to confront this woman, she took no repsonsibility said our daughter lied about where she was going. I was choked that this woman didn't tell us our daughter wasn't staying with her. My daughter ended up being alright, they did a tox screen at the hospital and she only had alcohol in her system. She has been grounded for a few months, neither me or my wife drink. My daughter said she gave into peer pressure. If it were up to me I would go beat the s*** out of both of those parents. How old were you guys when you first experimented with alcohol and what sort of trouble did you guys get into. For the record, I brought my daughter to my dad's place and both he and my mom sat her down and had a long talk with her. My wife wouldn't let her sleep all day and made her clean out the garage. She looked like hell. Hopefully she will learn from the experience.
        Got dang! that is crazy.......well for me I think I first experimentd wtih alcohol about 3 years into singing with my cousins then I spiraled out of control for awhile before I caught myself headed into where who knows....then I joined the USMC.....and went crazy for awhile again before I got deployed to afghanistan.....then I met my wife and daughter and got hold of myself once again, but now I occasionaly take a drink, I've learned to control temptations and allow myself no more then one bottle of anything....I should just quit altogether but water has no flavor and I don't drink soda, I can't afford juice and I'm lactose intolerant....so there went my options....LOL!!!! About your daughter though, that must've been pretty rough for her not being able to pass out....*L*....I had those days to....*L*.......but for that woman to allow a little girl to drink then deny it is bullshyt...you should tell her that you could bring her up on charges of endangering the welfare of a child, abuse and contributing to a minor......I'd bet she stop then..........heres to you and your daughter, *toast of Dasani raspberry flavored water*.......:)
        sigpic

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.

Comment

Oh man, i think I would freak out and seeing a grasshopper with crazy eyes......so they got a cloned cow there too?!?!? You know some time back they had this idea that maybe we should just clone certain animals specifically for the food industry....would that be wrong??? Would those in activist groups such as PETA allow a thing???? They are not actual beings who were conceived then given birth to....there moms and dads are the scientists behind the counters and desktops.....what do you think??
          sigpic

Comment

I'm sure by now that most of you had heard about that dude in North Carolina who sucked on that finger cuz he thought it was candy, then screamed like beyotch when he found out what it was..........When I heard this I spit up my food, fell on the floor and about died laughing cuz I could imagination the look on his face and that scream!!! LMFAO!!!!! I tell you if I was there to witness that I probably would have died laughing......that was just too damn funny.......I think he's gonna sue for the emotional duress he's been put in.....man, think about the millions!!!! What would you have done and how would you settle this????? and if you win a settlement, what would you do with your money??? Myself, i would definately pay my freaking bills off then donate to a veterans center in my communities of Dilcon and Leupp (they don't have one at all), then put on a powwow.........I think I should go down the street to Wendy's......hmmmmm
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 50calNDN
              I think I should go down the street to Wendy's......hmmmmm

I'd like to order the Finger chilli!!!!

~~~ Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up. ~~~

Comment

I ordered chili at Wendy's the other day and when they asked if I wanted cheese and hot sauce I said yes, but hold the fingers please!

I'm sure they have heard that a bunch, but I could not resist !

Comment

I heard that a guy bought a pint of icecream from a store where they package it themselves. He got home and started eating it and to his horror there was a fingertip in it. The store confirmed that one of it's employee's had sliced off the tip of their finger while working and they asked for the fingertip back and the guy said no way and kept it for his lawsuit. This was on ch. 10 news in VA.
                  90% Angel
                  10% Lil Devil

But I've been told it's the other way around!

Comment

"How old were you guys when you first experimented with alcohol and what sort of trouble did you guys get into."

I was about 13 the first time I went to a small party with some friends. I hated the taste of it so I didnt drink much, I ended up baby sitting the other 4 girls who drank way to much. I was lucky and didnt get caught, but one of my friends called her mom when no one was looking. Her mom made her break all the glass soda bottles in the house against one of the garage walls, and wouldnt let her sleep.
                    Were you able to make a report to the police that that man is supplying alcohol to children? Here in oregon parents can give their own children alcohol as long as its in theyre own home (stupid huh), but they cannot give it to children that are not theyre own, and can get in trouble. I think even the little brat that she was staying the night with can get into trouble for supplying to another miner,, thats happened here when another kid died of alcohol poisoning. I think that its really creepy that he would get young girls in his care drunk..... I would tell the police to keep a good eye on him.
                    I am now going to assault your mind with subliminal messages!

Comment

Originally posted by ~pathwalker~
                      I heard that a guy bought a pint of icecream from a store where they package it themselves. He got home and started eating it and to his horror there was a fingertip in it. The store confirmed that one of it's employee's had sliced off the tip of their finger while working and they asked for the fingertip back and the guy said no way and kept it for his lawsuit. This was on ch. 10 news in VA.

OMG!!

THATS JUST NASTY..LOL

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
                      When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

Comment

Originally posted by badmaninc
                        SORRY TO HEAR THAT BAD, SO SAD WHEN ADULTS THINK ITS OK TO GIVE BOOZE TO UNDERAGED KIDS....BUT THEN TEENAGERS DO STUPID THINGS...TRYING TO B INDEPENDANT AND GROWN UP...TO ANSWER UR QUESTION I WAS 11 WHEN I FIRST GOT DRUNK AND I DIDNT GET CAUGHT

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
                        When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

Comment

Originally posted by 50calNDN
                          I'm sure by now that most of you had heard about that dude in North Carolina who sucked on that finger cuz he thought it was candy, then screamed like beyotch when he found out what it was..........
                          THATS A LIE!!! A real Tarheel would have asked the server to throw it back in the fryer for another five minutes, and then bring it back out with some more vinegar and Tabasco sauce.

Amatuer.
                          ***Edited for explicit content***

Comment

It's so sad when I look back at what a dis-functional family I grew up in. My dad was giving us sips off his beer as far back as I could remember, probably 6 yrs. old. A baby sitter of mine, gave me a couple hits off a joint when I was in 3rd grade, as I remember she thought it was cute. People are sick; probably why I'm so out-raged at people who use and abuse these things, I'm just simply intolerant about the whole thing. My kids know I will beat them, tie them up and throw away the key if they even look at alcohol, cigs, or drugs with any fondness. I'm a very tough mom, but that's the way life is, I only get one chance in my life to be a mom.

Comment

Conversations from another thread...

Stem cells in sheep ?

---------------------------------------------------
                              As long as they dont hurt them Im ok with it .... Allsorts of deseses can benifit from
                              It.

As for Quantom Physics ? I can get into studding something as small as a Qwark on the top of a molicule floting in its own space. Two of them racing toward each other hold more power than an atom bomb.
                              How is that not facinating.

: )

Dancing Feather
                              __________________________________________________ ___
                              04-28-2005, 12:25 PM #182
                              ~pathwalker~

Does that mean that your ok with it if they start talking or thinking like a human too. The special I saw had some DR. say that even tho their brain is full of human cells we have no evidence of them Thinking like a human yet. YET!

05-02-2005, 09:14 AM #183
                              peacemaker
                              “ Originally Posted By: peacemaker
                              i've gotta tell you, this whole cloning thing makes me nervous. what are we really doing to ourselves and our future by doing this? we are a very reactive nation. we need to look at as many possible effects (good and bad) as we can before diving head on into something like this. what happens if one of these sheep gets out and breeds with another "normal" sheep? ”

05-02-2005, 09:24 AM #184

~pathwalker~
                              In the special I saw they said that the reason they were doing it was for transplants. It said that the human body would reject the sheep cells and accept the human cells in the organ. If you knew you were gonna die and this was your only chance at life would you take it?

I guess ya missed this one, 50cal. Hmmm?
                              Last edited by ~pathwalker~; 05-06-2005, 03:23 PM.
                              90% Angel
                              10% Lil Devil

But I've been told it's the other way around!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.