Thanks Paul for a great site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Paul for a great site!

I'd like to give a big shout out and thanks to Paul for hosting such a wonderful site here!!

I doubt if any of us here have a clue as to how much time and effort he has put into making this the premier Indian site out there...not just pow wow related, but best Indian website period in my opinion.

Many times there are arguments and heated discussions, but that only helps to bring about better understanding between people. Information is disseminated so quickly on this site, and that has really changed the way pow wows are advertised and talked up.

I don't know anybody who pow wows who doesn't at least visit this site. It's just cool.

Thanks Paul!
    I think everyone on this rez is addicted to Harry Potter...lol...

Hey SingerDad!!!

I want to thx U fer posting this thread. I have thought about it too lately. Like seriously How lucky are we to have sumone take the time and put forth the dedication in bringing First Nations people around the world all together in one place to share.

I know what it takes for Paul to host a site such as this. and the truth IS... he could prolly charge fer memebrship and people would STILL join and PAY fer the register... Ya know why.. cause the site caters to ALL. both Non and Native people. It has everything here.

I agree ther has been many times we ALL have gotten into discussion where we may see different solutiuons or different views but thats what the site was made for, in part anyway.
    I have never held a grudge toward anyone here, I have come to agree to disagree . I have met sum really awesome people on here and alot that i have in common and alot that I have really come to care about.

I look forward to having my coffee with all you here in the mornings. the Smiles that I get to display on my face cause of the great humor that most people here display.

THANKYOU Paul and to ALL Moderators fer making this Site what it is!!! YOU ALL ROK!!!

~~~ Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up. ~~~

Comment

chi-megwitch paul... i wouldnt a got to cyber meet begs and ff and colonah and some other kewl peeps..and what singerdad said eh

Comment

two thumbs up!

i've met so many great folks off this site and have made many new friends all across pw land... so thanks paul!
        "i don't like to walk fast man - i like to strut!"

Comment

This place is a great part of my life.....Thanx Paul!!
          "I'd rather be @ a POW-WOW!"

Comment

What a great thread SingerDad!

Thanks for all of your hard work and I'm sure many hours Paul! This site is the greatest! I love coming here everday! Great site and great people.

"Last night, I played a blank tape at full blast. The mime next door went nuts."
            -For nightvision like an owl, you'd need eyes the size of a grapefruit!-

Comment

Thanks so much paul. I really appreciate it. U kick massive azz.
              SHAKE IT!!!!

Comment

YA YA THANX AND ALL THAT....ID REALLY LIKE TO THANK MY OLD 'STALKEE' CUS IF IT WASNT FOR HIM I WOULDNT HAVE FOUND THIS PLACE... AND I WOULDNT HAVE GOTTEN THE CHANCE 2 GET TO KNOW SOME REALLY KEWL PEEPS...U GUYS KNOW WHO U ARE...LOL...THAT WAS WAY GEEKY ENNIT

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
                When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

Comment

Comment

Hooray Paul!

This is the best website on earth! Not only are the people great but the functionality of the website. My son runs 2 message board forums. Both about music. He is always working on them and it isn't easy. and they are nowhere near what this website is so I can only imagine the time you spend on this website. When it goes down, which is rarely, I think all of us freak out and some of us even sit and wait for it to come back up!
                    There isn't enough praise in the world for you Paul! You bring people together and have made this seem like a family to me and I am sure other people feel the same way. Bless you Paul.
                    90% Angel
                    10% Lil Devil

But I've been told it's the other way around!

Comment

Yep thanks Paul! Your site is awesome! Like someone else posted in another thread: there's no place like home!
                      ...it is what it is...

Comment

for real... 2 frybread greezy thumbs up... I heart the pics from GON, much better than waiting for GON to post em.
                        Miigwetch

all's fair in love and pow wow.... see ya around

Comment

Originally posted by Furiously-Fancy
                          This place is a great part of my life.....Thanx Paul!!
                          I KNOW right!? geeze... i'm sooo addicted!
                          "i don't like to walk fast man - i like to strut!"

Comment

Paul,You make this place a great stop in my day. Thanks also to all the posters who make this place a great place to call home!
                            Last edited by ~Journey~; 05-11-2005, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Thanks dad for posting this. I'll give you some green for it, we need more positives in the world!

I want to add the thanks to everyone else Paul. Thank you for the long work and headaches you have had to endure. Also for the pains somewhere else that you have had to deal with over the years too!

While it may not be popular with some and they cry and whine, you can still see that they regularly support this site by visiting on a daily basis wheter they post or not. That says a lot because if the other sites they belong to are so good you wouldn't think there would be a need to support this site!!!

Thank you so much for trying to find new things to try to make everyone happy or to make things run smoother.

Many blessings on you and yours!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.