What's in your java?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ~Brown Eyed Gurl~
    I DONT REALLY DRINK COFFEE...TOO SENSITIVE TO CAFFINE....I HAVE 1/2 COFFEE (MAXWELL HOUSE DARK ROAST), AND 1/2 HOT CHOCOLATE/CHOC MILK WHICHEVER...=REZ MOCHA
    I'm definately gonna try this....LOL...better than spending like $4 bucks for a mocha downtown!

I usually have a cup of coffee...don't know what brand cause we buy it by the case and helll if i know what kind it is...don't pay attention. But I have to put lots of cream...french vanilla and some sweetner in it.

Comment

I like my coffee good & strong with lots of creamer/cream sometimes I'll put in vanilla creamer but thats too sweet also I'll put in a little bit of splenda.
      don't you be wastin' all your money
      on syrup and honey because i'm sweet enough

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Comment

Usually cream and sugar, but black is okay too. I don't care for all the flavors that are out there now.

When we are out in the field or in a combat/ war zone we have these coffee packets in our MRE's I usually just take the packet and eat the grinds and wash it down with water cause we don't have time to prepare it properly. I use the sugar and creamer if there is time too... Sad But True.
        sigpic
        R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Comment

Originally posted by ~pathwalker~
          winston-salem, greensboro, and high point
          OK got it now you are closer than I thought, I am in VA. BEACH area, Let me know if ya come over this way.
          PW, Will do. I have fam around that way. Not too sure when I'll be in your neck of the woods though....

Originally posted by Ndnsoldierboy
          I usually just take the packet and eat the grinds and wash it down with water cause we don't have time to prepare it properly.
          wow. Talk about jolt huh? hehe I had a few of the chocolate covered coffee beans.... took me literally hours to settle down.

Yall... I LOOOOOOOOOOVE the Carmel macchiatos from Starchunkz. Sooooooooooooooooo goooooooooooood When I make my own it's usually whatever's on hand with cane sugar and hazelnut creamer (or french vanilla).
          SHAKE IT!!!!

Comment

the carcegenic creamer... if i can afford it irish cream powder creamer. lots.... 2 things of sugar...

Comment

Originally posted by middle of the sky
              the carcegenic creamer... if i can afford it irish cream powder creamer. lots.... 2 things of sugar...
              They're called spoons!!!

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

Originally posted by Joe's Dad
                They're called spoons!!!
                give me a break big daddy..im working with one hour of sleep here... and i might have been hallucinating not dreaming at that too...
                Last edited by middle of the sky; 05-18-2005, 10:23 PM. Reason: i typed bug daddy lol

Comment

Originally posted by middle of the sky
                  give me a break bug daddy..im working with one hour of sleep here... and i might have been hallucinating not dreaming at that too...
                  Now you're calling me a BUG!!!

Yeah MOTS, we were worried about you last night. There was like 24 hours straight on your hubz timer! Hope your aight!!

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

@ 'BUG' Daddy

...she passed out face first into her keyboard

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
                    When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

Comment

yeah i have "poiuytrewq" on my fourhead.. and on my ...

Comment

U need some sleep

lol

*Kalilsha*

Comment

Early in the morning, I'll go to my neighbor's house and drink about three cups of black coffee, then I'll come home and drink a cup or two with French Vanilla stuff! Then I go to to the bathroom cuz I have to pi*s alot!!

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

lol...u nut!

*Kalilsha*

Comment

OH man, MOTS and JD...that was funny... lmao
                              90% Angel
                              10% Lil Devil

But I've been told it's the other way around!

Comment

I love chocolate covered beans! I drink about a pot & a half & I'm also peeing a lot. I hear that's good for you.
                                don't you be wastin' all your money
                                on syrup and honey because i'm sweet enough

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.