X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol yall ain't right
    SHAKE IT!!!!

Comment

Good Morning everone! You guys are curaazy! I love the rez mocha idea. mmmmm sounds delish. And about those chocolate covered coffee beans....I was sittin out side of Moxi Java my freshman year of college with a buddy of mine...first time in a coffee place cuz I didn't even know they exited....anyways this was downtown Boise, ID and watching those cars drive by was hillarious! I just about broke my neck watching them zooooom on by! I guess you had to be there! MOTs, I think you should be snacking on em! Have a good day peeps!
      "Last night, I played a blank tape at full blast. The mime next door went nuts."
      -For nightvision like an owl, you'd need eyes the size of a grapefruit!-

Comment

Originally posted by wyo_rose
        BEGs, I'm sure you'd love my favorite: coffee and whiskey!! Yummers. Haven't had any since I broke up with my ex boyfriend. Maybe that's a GOOD thing.

Haha!! real tough coffee! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Joe's Dad
          Early in the morning, I'll go to my neighbor's house and drink about three cups of black coffee, then I'll come home and drink a cup or two with French Vanilla stuff! Then I go to to the bathroom cuz I have to pi*s alot!!
          too much 411.... and coffee...

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• injunboy
            morning cereal
            by injunboy
            so how do u make it?

what ur favorite cold cereal?

whats ur favorite hot cereal?

have you tried milk from a can with cereal?

what else have u tried?

as for me, i was never a cold cereal kind of dude from when i was very young...
            07-21-2009, 11:36 PM
          • WhoMe
            Coffee Ceremony
            by WhoMe
            Every single morning before the sun comes up, I find my favorite mug and make my way to the coffee machine. I turn on the coffee machine, rinse out the pot, fill it up with water and add coffee grounds to the filter. When it's ready, I fill my mug and add sweetner and milk. *Awwwww I'm ready to begin...
            10-20-2011, 11:00 AM
          • middle of the sky
            What's Your Best Feature(s)?
            by middle of the sky
            Im bored and an insomniac..okay.. here's what i think mine are:

my eyes
            my hands
            01-06-2005, 03:23 AM
          • sunkato
            Excuses
            by sunkato
            Everyone - help me with good excuses to use to call into work *because I need a day off*!!!

I can only say I'm sick soooo many times before I have to acutally be sick
            01-16-2006, 08:51 PM
          • wyo_rose
            Cracked Heels
            by wyo_rose
            I have suffered from cracked heels and cracks on the ball of my foot for years! It was pretty gross and painful as well. During the winter it gets a little better wearing socks all the time, but spring is almost here and I'm going to wear sandals until it snows again.

I'm just posting...
            05-08-2009, 03:26 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X