Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *KaLiLsHa*
    replied
    I DONT REALLY DRINK COFFEE...TOO SENSITIVE TO CAFFINE....I HAVE 1/2 COFFEE (MAXWELL HOUSE DARK ROAST), AND 1/2 HOT CHOCOLATE/CHOC MILK WHICHEVER...=REZ MOCHA

Leave a comment:

• ~pathwalker~
    replied
    thanx for postin this cause I forgot to go get my coffee, made some fresh cause I got up late and like a true pw.c addict I got to readin and forgot my coffee!

Leave a comment:

• wyo_rose
    replied
    Usually I put in chocolate milk, but since I'm out....it was half and half with Splenda this morning!

I think I need another cup!!!

Leave a comment:

• SideSteppinMom
    started a topic What's in your java?

What's in your java?

indigo2[B]bold[/B
    ]
    Good Morning peeps! I'm just enjoying my coffee this morning while reading and posting.

That got me thinking...geez, there's probably a lot of you doing the same thing. So, what's in you cup of java?

My coffee is Folgers with coffee mate and some sugar..mmmmm

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• injunboy
    morning cereal
    by injunboy
    so how do u make it?

what ur favorite cold cereal?

whats ur favorite hot cereal?

have you tried milk from a can with cereal?

what else have u tried?

as for me, i was never a cold cereal kind of dude from when i was very young...
    07-22-2009, 12:36 AM
  • WhoMe
    Coffee Ceremony
    by WhoMe
    Every single morning before the sun comes up, I find my favorite mug and make my way to the coffee machine. I turn on the coffee machine, rinse out the pot, fill it up with water and add coffee grounds to the filter. When it's ready, I fill my mug and add sweetner and milk. *Awwwww I'm ready to begin...
    10-20-2011, 12:00 PM
  • middle of the sky
    What's Your Best Feature(s)?
    by middle of the sky
    Im bored and an insomniac..okay.. here's what i think mine are:

my eyes
    my hands
    01-06-2005, 04:23 AM
  • sunkato
    Excuses
    by sunkato
    Everyone - help me with good excuses to use to call into work *because I need a day off*!!!

I can only say I'm sick soooo many times before I have to acutally be sick
    01-16-2006, 09:51 PM
  • wyo_rose
    Cracked Heels
    by wyo_rose
    I have suffered from cracked heels and cracks on the ball of my foot for years! It was pretty gross and painful as well. During the winter it gets a little better wearing socks all the time, but spring is almost here and I'm going to wear sandals until it snows again.

I'm just posting...
    05-08-2009, 04:26 PM

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
    by OLChemist
    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
    06-21-2021, 01:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X