X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• middle of the sky
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe's Dad
    Early in the morning, I'll go to my neighbor's house and drink about three cups of black coffee, then I'll come home and drink a cup or two with French Vanilla stuff! Then I go to to the bathroom cuz I have to pi*s alot!!
    too much 411.... and coffee...

Leave a comment:

• Hinu Star
    replied
    Originally posted by wyo_rose
    BEGs, I'm sure you'd love my favorite: coffee and whiskey!! Yummers. Haven't had any since I broke up with my ex boyfriend. Maybe that's a GOOD thing.

Haha!! real tough coffee! lol

Leave a comment:

• SideSteppinMom
    replied
    Good Morning everone! You guys are curaazy! I love the rez mocha idea. mmmmm sounds delish. And about those chocolate covered coffee beans....I was sittin out side of Moxi Java my freshman year of college with a buddy of mine...first time in a coffee place cuz I didn't even know they exited....anyways this was downtown Boise, ID and watching those cars drive by was hillarious! I just about broke my neck watching them zooooom on by! I guess you had to be there! MOTs, I think you should be snacking on em! Have a good day peeps!

Leave a comment:

• Singing Otter
    replied
    lol yall ain't right

Leave a comment:

• Ginger
    replied
    I love chocolate covered beans! I drink about a pot & a half & I'm also peeing a lot. I hear that's good for you.

Leave a comment:

• ~pathwalker~
    replied
    OH man, MOTS and JD...that was funny... lmao

Leave a comment:

• *KaLiLsHa*
    replied
    lol...u nut!

Leave a comment:

• Joe's Dad
    replied
    Early in the morning, I'll go to my neighbor's house and drink about three cups of black coffee, then I'll come home and drink a cup or two with French Vanilla stuff! Then I go to to the bathroom cuz I have to pi*s alot!!

Leave a comment:

• *KaLiLsHa*
    replied

U need some sleep

lol

Leave a comment:

• middle of the sky
    replied
    yeah i have "poiuytrewq" on my fourhead.. and on my ...

Leave a comment:

• *KaLiLsHa*
    replied
    @ 'BUG' Daddy

...she passed out face first into her keyboard

Leave a comment:

• Joe's Dad
    replied
    Originally posted by middle of the sky
    give me a break bug daddy..im working with one hour of sleep here... and i might have been hallucinating not dreaming at that too...
    Now you're calling me a BUG!!!

Yeah MOTS, we were worried about you last night. There was like 24 hours straight on your hubz timer! Hope your aight!!

Leave a comment:

• middle of the sky
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe's Dad
    They're called spoons!!!
    give me a break big daddy..im working with one hour of sleep here... and i might have been hallucinating not dreaming at that too...
    Last edited by middle of the sky; 05-18-2005, 10:23 PM. Reason: i typed bug daddy lol

Leave a comment:

• Joe's Dad
    replied
    Originally posted by middle of the sky
    the carcegenic creamer... if i can afford it irish cream powder creamer. lots.... 2 things of sugar...
    They're called spoons!!!

Leave a comment:

• middle of the sky
    replied
    the carcegenic creamer... if i can afford it irish cream powder creamer. lots.... 2 things of sugar...

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.