No announcement yet.

Where were U when the mountain blew???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sitting in a 5th grade classroom watching the news on the tv they wheeled in to show us...
    Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by this1ndnchic
      pshh i wasnt even a sperm....LOL jkz..i was born in 87...
      Dude, that's crazy.

Comment

I was working @ a Seafood Resturant in CT. Wow 1980... I'm a old siouxper lady!
        Mitákuye oyásin
        We are all related

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbear
          sitting in a 5th grade classroom watching the news on the tv they wheeled in to show us...
          I was in 1st grade doing he same thing. I remember this one girl really crying because her aunt and uncle lived there.
          "Last night, I played a blank tape at full blast. The mime next door went nuts."
          -For nightvision like an owl, you'd need eyes the size of a grapefruit!-

Comment

All I can remember... I was living in my native city HOTLANTA! Hey 25 yrs ago is not even a blurr to me... it's long gone outta my head!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• injunboy
              on marriages
              by injunboy
              in this day there is still tradish weddings going on huh?

my own marriage was arranged by our families. *yess im married, i know sorry ladies* jk

i met this verry nice navajo gurl and we dated for a short while. during my time i did alot for the family and was generally...
              05-01-2009, 10:32 AM
            • ac_miss
              Alabama-Coushatta Hurricane Rita status
              by ac_miss
              We're currently out of electric power. It may take anywhere from 7-21 days before power is restored. We experienced fierce winds of about 75-80 mph. There were 3 tornadoes in the vicinity of the reservation. Many power lines, trees, and other debris were down everywhere.

Evacuation...
              09-29-2005, 03:50 PM
            • NDNQt
              Kids & Vandalism
              by NDNQt
              Does anyone else work where you have to deal with vandalism?

Kids hit 4 of our parks/schools this weekend. At one place they took bolt cutters and cut the fence apart. Then put up boards so they could skateboard. Hello...where were the parents when their kids were gone that long?...
              02-19-2007, 10:10 AM
            • Tehan
              spanking
              by Tehan
              Unless you are being attacked,and are defending yourself,you do not have the right to strike another human being period!
              This is exactly why this society is as sick as it is........No excuse........Take a childs priviliges and be firm on it ....teach them well, the childrens hell................
              02-21-2004, 10:00 AM
            • Mac
              Not so much a question.
              by Mac
              Hello all…
              I had come across this forum roughly around 3 years ago or thereabouts and periodically read the odd thread or two out of curiosity.

To use that old cliché, the internet is an amazing place for bringing people together who otherwise would never find it possible to...
              08-09-2019, 03:29 AM

Trending

Collapse

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X