Where were U when the mountain blew???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• injunboy
    on marriages
    by injunboy
    in this day there is still tradish weddings going on huh?

my own marriage was arranged by our families. *yess im married, i know sorry ladies* jk

i met this verry nice navajo gurl and we dated for a short while. during my time i did alot for the family and was generally...
    05-01-2009, 10:32 AM
  • ac_miss
    Alabama-Coushatta Hurricane Rita status
    by ac_miss
    We're currently out of electric power. It may take anywhere from 7-21 days before power is restored. We experienced fierce winds of about 75-80 mph. There were 3 tornadoes in the vicinity of the reservation. Many power lines, trees, and other debris were down everywhere.

Evacuation...
    09-29-2005, 03:50 PM
  • NDNQt
    Kids & Vandalism
    by NDNQt
    Does anyone else work where you have to deal with vandalism?

Kids hit 4 of our parks/schools this weekend. At one place they took bolt cutters and cut the fence apart. Then put up boards so they could skateboard. Hello...where were the parents when their kids were gone that long?...
    02-19-2007, 10:10 AM
  • Tehan
    spanking
    by Tehan
    Unless you are being attacked,and are defending yourself,you do not have the right to strike another human being period!
    This is exactly why this society is as sick as it is........No excuse........Take a childs priviliges and be firm on it ....teach them well, the childrens hell................
    02-21-2004, 10:00 AM
  • Mac
    Not so much a question.
    by Mac
    Hello all…
    I had come across this forum roughly around 3 years ago or thereabouts and periodically read the odd thread or two out of curiosity.

To use that old cliché, the internet is an amazing place for bringing people together who otherwise would never find it possible to...
    08-09-2019, 03:29 AM

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
    by OLChemist
    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
    06-21-2021, 12:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X