Did U Ever Miss Anyone That It Hurts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did U Ever Miss Anyone That It Hurts?

Have you ever miss someone that it hurts. Maybe someone that never said bye to you. Wondering what they are doing? Where they are? Friends or someone special in your life. Something that you might what to say to them.

YeP! I missed this one guy from JR. high and High school. We were best friends through most of it. I moved away for awhile and we lost contact, when I moved back, he had moved. I found him again through classmates.com and now we talk again after no contact for almost 15 years...It is a great place to find old classmates.
    The only other people I miss are dead. I don't know if that is what you mean or not but it's all I have. I do wish I had more time with my dad tho, Stomach cancer took him a couple of years ago, he was only 52. And my brother, He died in a motorcycle accident on his 27 birthday...my dad gave it to him for his b-day, he was never quite the same after that.
    90% Angel
    10% Lil Devil

But I've been told it's the other way around!

Comment

yes.

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
      When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

Comment

yup... I have ..

~~~ Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up. ~~~

Comment

YES!

Comment

Originally posted by thisNDNguy
            Have you ever miss someone that it hurts. Maybe someone that never said bye to you. Wondering what they are doing? Where they are? Friends or someone special in your life. Something that you might what to say to them.
            Sounds like you have something on your mind and maybe don't know how to say it. Good thing about this site (or is it sight!), is that people get to know you and accept you pretty quick. Saw that you are pretty new here. Welcome.

Hope you got a good sense of NDN humor. Cuz some of those Arizona guys are pretty brutal!

Oh yeah. The answer to your question is yes.

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

Originally posted by ~pathwalker~
              YeP! I missed this one guy from JR. high and High school. We were best friends through most of it. I moved away for awhile and we lost contact, when I moved back, he had moved. I found him again through classmates.com and now we talk again after no contact for almost 15 years...It is a great place to find old classmates.
              The only other people I miss are dead. I don't know if that is what you mean or not but it's all I have. I do wish I had more time with my dad tho, Stomach cancer took him a couple of years ago, he was only 52. And my brother, He died in a motorcycle accident on his 27 birthday...my dad gave it to him for his b-day, he was never quite the same after that.

Thats so sad!!! :(

Comment

Thanx BT.
                90% Angel
                10% Lil Devil

But I've been told it's the other way around!

Comment

On this day, my best friend took his own life back in 1995...I miss him alot. He did over his woman too. Why he did this I don't know. But he is gone and it sucks.
                  sigpic
                  R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Comment

yeah......its even worse when u miss em but u see em all the time...sigh
                    ~~~~~U juss Hate Me Cuz U Ain't Me!~~~~~

Comment

I have a few people I miss..

I miss all the friends I met In Arizona. Its doubtfull Ill get back there.....
                      ~pathwalker~... I feel for you.
                      I also miss some dear people that no longer walk mother earth.

My mom -- who passed in 2000, at the age of 59, of a rare form of Altzhimers called PIX desese..Lots of dementia so I began missing her before she had passed....

My Best friend, Jason.....He and I were like spirits conected. Reading each others thoughts--literaly ! He was a special soul.
                      Depression that had been eating at him for 2 decades finaly took its tole.
                      He ended his life on 2/14/03.
                      I miss his physical presence terribly....I miss the way he smells most of all... But I still hear his spirit with me evry day.

I also miss my pen pal-not dead I hope-- and wish I could find him-- hes Dine ----A.Z. -- Name is Keith Goldtooth jr. -- Any body know him -tell him Dancing Feather says HI !
                      Last edited by Dancing Feather; 05-18-2005, 08:28 PM. Reason: DOI--

Comment

Originally posted by thisNDNguy
                        Yes I miss my man! There have been more then a few nights where I have just sobbed myself to sleep, missing him. It feels like my heart is being torn out, and stepped on. I never thought I could feel such lonliness for another person in my life. Gawd even typing this I just get teared up, OMG just feels like my heart is breaking.

We are being seperated by an unjust system, and faulty machines. As my Vietnamese friend Mike said "Angie you have to be stronger then the situation" and I belive when I am stronger then the situation, I dont let it win, I dont give it power.

Comment

Originally posted by oneida_huny
                          yeah......its even worse when u miss em but u see em all the time...sigh

for sure

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
                          When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

Comment

Yep.
                            SHAKE IT!!!!

Comment

Nope!!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.