Liars!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liars!!!

Don't ya just hate being lied too? I hate it when people lie about stuff, specially stuff that doesn't even matter, just lyin to be lyin...
    90% Angel
    10% Lil Devil

But I've been told it's the other way around!

ok... ok... i can deal w/a lil' white lie, a fib, a tall tale, an exaggerated version...
    but a flat out lie!? - no way, can't deal w/it!
    "i don't like to walk fast man - i like to strut!"

Comment

Lies are a part of life....i lie but not to my kids or my parents...everyone else is fair game....j/k

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
      When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

Comment

i REALLY hate being lied to!!!!!!
        "So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide. Always give a word or a sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend, even a stranger, when in a lonely place. Show respect to all people and grovel to none.

When you arise in the morning give thanks for the food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason for giving thanks, the fault lies only in yourself. Abuse no one and nothing, for abuse turns the wise ones to fools and robs the spirit of its vision. When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home."

-Tecumseh

Comment

Liars + unkewl

Oh!!!! ARRRRGGGGG!!!

Dude, I can not stand it when people lie!!! I have this one friend...well she's pretty much an acquiantence these days...anyway, she lies about e'rythang!! The dumbest things...the little things...oh just makes ****t up I swear. Drives me bonkers cause I just don't get it!!!! After knowing her for so many years I just wonder if she has a mental problem....cause she don't stop w/da lies and taboot her dad's a preacher! Hooleh, I know, crazy huh!

What about people in denial...is that still lying? Cause I know some of them kind too...almost feel sorry for them cause they believe their own horse****t!!!!

Comment

I think they lie to impress and get the oppisite of what they are trying to achieve...
            90% Angel
            10% Lil Devil

Comment

Originally posted by ~pathwalker~
              Don't ya just hate being lied too? I hate it when people lie about stuff, specially stuff that doesn't even matter, just lyin to be lyin...
              Nope thats not right... why lie.. a lie ALWAYS catches up no matter what.
              people that Do lie about insignificant stuff... prolly tryin to cover up previous lies and cant keep them straight anymore so just end up lying all the time about anything and everything. People like this are dangerous in my opinion.

~~~ Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up. ~~~

Comment

I have been reading my sons MSN IM logs, (DON"T THROW THINGS AT ME, I HAVE GOOD REASON) and he lies sooo much, it really upsets me...He is telling peeps that he got glasses, WTF>>>he don't have glasses. Why do they do that?
                90% Angel
                10% Lil Devil

Comment

well random online people is kinda fun to lie to. i used to do it when i was younger. its just out of boredom. i thought you meant like lying to your parents or to your friends lol the internet to me is fair game to lie cuz if you tell the truth you could get stalked (i speak from experience)

dont worry i dont lie on this site LOL
                  "So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide. Always give a word or a sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend, even a stranger, when in a lonely place. Show respect to all people and grovel to none.

When you arise in the morning give thanks for the food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason for giving thanks, the fault lies only in yourself. Abuse no one and nothing, for abuse turns the wise ones to fools and robs the spirit of its vision. When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home."

-Tecumseh

Comment

I know many ppl who lie everyday about things that didnt happen or their story is too boring of what really happened that they have to add to it....i just shrug it off...i think lying becomes habitual....even when the idividual gets caught in a lie they will just change the lie anyways.

*Kalilsha*

Comment

I did mean that but then I thought about my son too...lol..It does bother me though cause he even told someone that I died, what will that person that he talks to think if he says...My mom is p!ssing me Off or something like that and if he is doing it here then he probably does it IRL also and that's why it bothers me.
                      90% Angel
                      10% Lil Devil

Comment

not necessarily, when i was younger and i lied online i told ppl stuff like i did drugs, slept with their friends, general things to make me look BAD lol and id lie to ex boyfriends to get them to leave me alone but id never lie in person to anybody that counted it was just online people and exes. hes probably just entertaining himself, i wouldnt necessarily take it to mean he lies in person. Id be more concerned with who hes talking to online and if hes planning to meet them or if he gives out his phone number...thats when it gets dangerous

-Tecumseh

Comment

that is exactly the reason that I am reading his logs, he is tryin to meet up with this 15 year old that has an amazingly dirty mouth and he is 18, I told him he could get in trouble so he tells her and she says I won't tell anyone, yeah right until she gets mad at him. they have already met once at the mall.
                          90% Angel
                          10% Lil Devil

Comment

Originally posted by ~pathwalker~
                            I have been reading my sons MSN IM logs, (DON"T THROW THINGS AT ME, I HAVE GOOD REASON) and he lies sooo much, it really upsets me...He is telling peeps that he got glasses, WTF>>>he don't have glasses. Why do they do that?

u reading his private things???...omg i would die if someone read my stuff...i have never lied but dang i have said some crazy sh!t...lol...im not judging tho hes ur kid

*Kalilsha*

Comment

RED FLAG RED FLAG! if her parents didnt know about the meeting he already commited a crime! id be putting a stop to that immediately! what state do you live in? cuz if you live in ohio i know all those laws. i when i was 14-16 i was involved in a radio station's chatroom that overage guys used to pick up underage girls, so i researched all that stuff. nobody went to jail but thats cuz nobody told the parents which was wrong. honestly, if i were you id be getting in contact with the girls parents and putting a stop to them chatting and everything. i know thats only a 3 years difference but.......when you meet them online it changes a LOT. typically, girls that meet guys offline have a lot of mental issues, especially if shes willing to talk dirty to guys. they usually cant meet guys NOT on the internet because of some "strangeness" or whatever about them so they go to the internet. so hes digging himself a hole while doing something illegal. hes setting himself up to get stalked, his future girlfriends get threats, ect ect ect i could go on and on with the stuff ive seen happen! so coming from someone with experience with this kinda thing......make it stop!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

-Tecumseh

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.