X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **Summer_June**
    replied
    Originally posted by **BubbleTrouble206**
    YEAH!! SJ can monitor!! Better go ask Paul G. (for some reason i dont like typing that..maybe because there is a complete weirdo in my class named Paul G. i dunnooo..no offense to Paul Gowder...)
    Lol.. thats funny...Paul Gowder is a awesome guy.

Leave a comment:

• **BubbleTrouble206**
    replied
    YEAH!! SJ can monitor!! Better go ask Paul G. (for some reason i dont like typing that..maybe because there is a complete weirdo in my class named Paul G. i dunnooo..no offense to Paul Gowder...)

Leave a comment:

• **Summer_June**
    replied
    Originally posted by **BubbleTrouble206**
    i can monitor!! I'm on all the time!
    LOL...I'd be happy to monitor too...

Leave a comment:

• **BubbleTrouble206**
    replied
    i can monitor!! I'm on all the time!

Leave a comment:

• AngelFeather
    replied
    I voted... voted in favor....

I dunno how that would work Paul... could ya do something like you did with the 49 forum... then display rules or conduct code,...those that act inappropriately im sure can be dealt with by the Mods? I dunno.. just a suggestion.

Mind you it would be hard to make sure people are being honest bout thier age.. maybe make it open but have it monitored at all times... PW seems to get along great with the young folk and has already made sum friends.. maybe she could monitor it.

Just throwing out a few ideas.

Leave a comment:

• **BubbleTrouble206**
    replied
    VOTE YES ON TEEN FORUMS!!

Leave a comment:

• ~pathwalker~
    started a topic Vote On Teen Forum:

Vote On Teen Forum:

CLICK TO VOTE HERE

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• namamiinc
    Hello From FLorida
    by namamiinc
    I’m a new member in town` and I’m so honored to be a part of PowWow community. Hope will to get to more friends and knowledge....
    12-01-2022, 07:14 AM
  • OLChemist
    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
    by OLChemist
    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
    06-21-2021, 01:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X