• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~pathwalker~
    replied
    So the vote now stands at
    Yes 11-58%
    No 8-42%

Still need more votes , and I am sorry you feel that way sltate, but we have good kids here that respect this website and if you want to see an example of how they talk then read the "Teens, just for us..." thread over in introductions. I don't think that would be the case at all.

Leave a comment:

• sltate
    replied
    I voted no because they have ndnsports and when you start something for teens, it seems to always go sour.(they start talking street talk and bleeping(aye!). None of which promotes positive native american threads.
    That is one reason I like this website. LOL Sometimes even the grownups here get a little wild, though. LOL

Leave a comment:

• SideSteppinMom
    replied
    Originally posted by ~pathwalker~
    There has only been ten votes for the teen forum, it doesn't look like they are going to be getting one unless more people vote. so far the vote is as follows
    6 yes
    4 no

I think Paul worded it a little wrong because if you are an adult you are voting no because it asks, would you use the teen forum. I think a better question would of been do you think it is a good idea to have a teen forum. If you haven't voted yet please consider that if you vote no, the teens will NOT get their own forum.
    I'm definately not a teen...but I voted yes. I would be great for the teens to have their own forum.

Leave a comment:

• this1ndnchic
    replied
    its a good idea..theres plenty of teens at ndnsports.com though im not sure how many teens post in here since i dont post much anymore

Leave a comment:

• ~pathwalker~
    replied
    There has only been ten votes for the teen forum, it doesn't look like they are going to be getting one unless more people vote. so far the vote is as follows
    6 yes
    4 no

I think Paul worded it a little wrong because if you are an adult you are voting no because it asks, would you use the teen forum. I think a better question would of been do you think it is a good idea to have a teen forum. If you haven't voted yet please consider that if you vote no, the teens will NOT get their own forum.

Leave a comment:

• ~*Oji_Flava*~
    replied
    AF: Are you a teen?
    WHy are you even worried about it?

Teens, may as well have a place to chill online.
    Teen section in chit-chat.

Why would people lie about their age?
    Unless someone's gonna lie to be "young" and chill in the teen forum.

Leave a comment:

• ~pathwalker~
    replied
    You are already nominated silly rabbit...lol....

Leave a comment:

• **BubbleTrouble206**
    replied
    Someone better nominate me by tonight cuz im leaving for a powwow...LOL!

Leave a comment:

• ~pathwalker~
    replied
    Paul is not having "official voting" on teen forum MODs but thanx for the nomination and support AF. I would love to do the job.

Leave a comment:

• AngelFeather
    replied
    Originally posted by ~*~SuMmErJuNe~*~
    LOL...I'd be happy to monitor too...

LOL.. Sorry Summer.. dang... Ill vote fer ALL of YA... hehe..
    I think thats a good team right there..

Leave a comment:

• AngelFeather
    replied
    Originally posted by **BubbleTrouble206**
    VOTE YES ON SJ AND BT FOR TEEN FORUM MONITORS!!

Are they having votes fer moderator, and is there an age limit casue if not ill vote fer ya Bubbles & PW...

Leave a comment:

• badmaninc
    replied
    That's funny AF probably couldn't even remember what being a teen was like anymore dude.

Leave a comment:

• **BubbleTrouble206**
    replied
    And PW too!

Leave a comment:

• ~pathwalker~
    replied
    hey what about me??? J/K

Leave a comment:

• **BubbleTrouble206**
    replied
    VOTE YES ON SJ AND BT FOR TEEN FORUM MONITORS!!

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
    by OLChemist
    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
    06-21-2021, 12:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X