• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackbear
    replied
    http://abc.go.com/primetime/xtremeho...y.html?photo=1

Photos from the show

I'm thinking of writing the show and letting them know how I felt about it .

Leave a comment:

• MissFancyChick
    replied
    Ex-Makeover..

hey !! omg ! yes i watched the finale.. not HTDT though...
    I work in a school on the Rez, so im bringing the tape in on Friday to show the kids that missed it....
    I think it is a very important message and story for these high schoolers to learn about. Im sure they will appriciate it, and Lori and Jessica, also...

NOTE TO SELF:
    Bring in more Kleenex!!!!

Leave a comment:

• injunboy
    replied
    when the mother entered the memorial room and said those words.... it was close, *i almost felt a tear* it hit a nerve cause it was close to something that was said in my own life.. if that aint the best season finally ever i dont know what can be..

o yeah the show ended and the ladies were sure quiet when desperate housewives started.. i guess it was too much for them to go from the sympathy mode to the vindictive mode...lol

Leave a comment:

• AngelFeather
    replied
    Originally posted by Blackbear
    They provided solar and wind power for electricity which will cut down the electrical bills down to 1/3 they said. They dug a well for water.

COOOL!!! we have many wind generators here and solar powered homes... and its soo much better... cheaper, environmentally safe... totally COOL...
    Im soo happy fer them.. I missed the show :( but im sure it was GREAT

Leave a comment:

• ~pathwalker~
    replied
    Everytime I saw that one lady that had the picture of her son that died in vietnam at the VFW, it just made me cry, she was so sweet and the planting of the pears tree was special too. The Piestewa mother was just so thankful and in awe that it made me cry and then the Piestewa father would say something and I would laugh thru the tears...and the little boy was so impressed that his grandmother had a new kitchen to cook in and the little girl was so cute. I thought they were both excellent shows, I would watch more tonight if it was on...lol...

Leave a comment:

• **BubbleTrouble206**
    replied
    I watched it!!

Leave a comment:

• SideSteppinMom
    replied
    Originally posted by ~pathwalker~
    Did anyone watch "How'd they do that" tonight?
    I did get to watch it last night! Geez, my hubby just laughed when I got teary eyed. What a blessing.

Leave a comment:

• wyo_rose
    replied
    My honey recorded that last night so I could watch it. I just LOVED it!! That was so cool when that woman made them that basket with the corn to plant!

Leave a comment:

• middle of the sky
    replied
    oh shoot i think thats the name of the show

Leave a comment:

• ~pathwalker~
    replied
    Did anyone watch "How'd they do that" tonight? The second half of the show? I cried all over again.

Leave a comment:

• middle of the sky
    replied
    begs the last 10 minuets of this show is on tv now..go look if youre not watching it already

Leave a comment:

• **BubbleTrouble206**
    replied
    Then it was cool how that other lady brought all her stuff in a box...like her blanket.

Leave a comment:

• lakota_mami303
    replied
    yea that and $50,000......which they deserved so much...that was the best extreme makeover yet....had all us cryin too...

Leave a comment:

• Blackbear
    replied
    They provided solar and wind power for electricity which will cut down the electrical bills down to 1/3 they said. They dug a well for water.

Leave a comment:

• WocusWoman
    replied
    We watched parts of this show, I'm happy for their family, and especially the veteran's center. My husband made a good point; how the heck is that family going to afford the upkeep on that huge house?

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.