Babies making babies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• kiowakat
    disrespect to the elders at pow-wow
    by kiowakat
    This is to expose wannabe's and bleeding hearts for the wannabe's that are disrespectful to elders at pow-wows....

and I'm posting this cause I love my mom and I know people that know her love her too...my mom is a very simple person would give you the last of anything she had....well
    04-29-2006, 09:53 AM
  • KC Quapaw
    Parenting Question....Help!!
    by KC Quapaw
    Ok, I am turning to you all for advice. I have a 20 month old daughter who has started this awful behavior of biting the kids at her daycare when they take her toy, make her mad...etc. I understand this is normal for kids her age, but if she gets "written up" three times, she is suspended...
    09-24-2004, 10:12 AM
  • greagirl
    SPD and other terrible diseases...
    by greagirl
    I have noticed the prevalence of SPD or stupid plot devices. You know those nonsensical turns of event that can tank even the best movie/show for even the most avid viewer.

One of the biggest ones that I have noticed was in the last Star Wars. People, I think Star Wars rocks. Not...
    05-24-2006, 10:44 AM
  • WhoMe
    The negative side of powwows
    by WhoMe
    There are many reasons to go to powwows. The family activity aspect, the intertribal aspect, the dancing to a common drumbeat aspect, the comroderie aspect, the cultural aspect, etc. etc. etc.

But there are also negative aspects that deserve comment...

I recently went back...
    07-23-2010, 12:09 PM
  • **jdazmum**
    Depression....how do we help our children??
    by **jdazmum**
    Depression is a serious word. It is easily used in a sentence, but world wide it's a disease we all need to focus on. I know lots of friends and family who have attempted suicide or have succeeded in ending their lives. I am drawn to this issue, because of the most recent Red Lake killings. Mr....
    03-26-2005, 12:35 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X