No announcement yet.

What would you do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL...Maybe its just that cold you have or sumthin. Do you feel better tonight?
    90% Angel
    10% Lil Devil

But I've been told it's the other way around!

Comment

Yes PW.. ty... had a good sweat.. LOL..

~~~ Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up. ~~~

Comment

"Liberty is the one thing you can't have unless you give it to others."
        ~ Wm A White

"We could learn a lot from a box of crayons:
        some sharp, some pretty, some dull,
        some have weird names, & all different colors,
        but they have to learn to live in the same box." ~ Anon

Comment

Originally posted by ~pathwalker~
          Cant you control the climate around your studio? It seems like you would be able to take care of that problem somehow. Do you have a shop too or what?
          If I had a big building and could pour in a specially built room I might could. But I have 1 of those 2 story barns from Classic Manor builders like they sale at Home Depot. We had it built across the driveway from the house in the side yard, it's 16 x 26 feet, we insultated it and put in sheetrock, 2 gas heaters and 2 ceiling fans. Downstairs I keep my desk, paints, display shelves tables for students and kiln. Upstairs is my pouring table, cleaning table and drying shelves. I learned from watching others inventory get broken NOT to have greenware where anyone can touch it. When my greenware comes downstairs it goes in the kiln to be fired. Less breakage that way.
          I don't mind having summers free, gives me time to paint fisished pieces for display, do inventory and decide what new molds I need to order that are coming out.
          Courage is just fear that has said it's prayers.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• TurtleWoman
            Say what you mean, and mean what you say!
            by TurtleWoman
            Mean What You Say and Say What You mean

I am in the fields of teaching and counseling. In fact I am back in school to further my Counseling degrees. I am a “people watcher,” and I read between the lines (if there are any lines to read). Counselors use questions to make you think....
            04-24-2004, 10:35 AM
          • Kool Breeze
            What would you do?
            by Kool Breeze
            Youre sitting on the toilet at work and the fire alarm goes off... what would you do?
            07-30-2004, 01:08 PM
          • CactusButt
            What to do, What to Do, What to Do!?!
            by CactusButt
            Hey ya'll. First off I'd just like to say that I love this site. You guys/gals are the best! LOVE LOVE LOVE!:Music:

So I have a question:

What do you do when you are stressed out, or depressed? I am having some really, really, really serious personal issues. (please...
            03-19-2004, 07:16 PM
          • kitchemanitou
            Mcdonald's Job Application-florida!
            by kitchemanitou
            Job Application

Mc Donalds Job Application

This is an actual job application a 17 year old boy submitted at a McDonald's
            fast-food establishment in Florida...and they hired him because he was so
            honest and funny!

NAME: Greg Bulmash
            03-14-2005, 10:30 PM
          • NDNKIDZ
            Advice
            by NDNKIDZ
            What is the best advice you have ever received?

Mine would have to be "cant never could do nothen" Whenever we would say i cant do it my mom would always say that to us and we hated it when she said it.. LOL.. Now as a mother i find myself saying it to my kids.. uggggg.
            04-27-2004, 03:45 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X