What would you do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• TurtleWoman
    Say what you mean, and mean what you say!
    by TurtleWoman
    Mean What You Say and Say What You mean

I am in the fields of teaching and counseling. In fact I am back in school to further my Counseling degrees. I am a “people watcher,” and I read between the lines (if there are any lines to read). Counselors use questions to make you think....
    04-24-2004, 10:35 AM
  • Kool Breeze
    What would you do?
    by Kool Breeze
    Youre sitting on the toilet at work and the fire alarm goes off... what would you do?
    07-30-2004, 01:08 PM
  • CactusButt
    What to do, What to Do, What to Do!?!
    by CactusButt
    Hey ya'll. First off I'd just like to say that I love this site. You guys/gals are the best! LOVE LOVE LOVE!:Music:

So I have a question:

What do you do when you are stressed out, or depressed? I am having some really, really, really serious personal issues. (please...
    03-19-2004, 07:16 PM
  • kitchemanitou
    Mcdonald's Job Application-florida!
    by kitchemanitou
    Job Application

Mc Donalds Job Application

This is an actual job application a 17 year old boy submitted at a McDonald's
    fast-food establishment in Florida...and they hired him because he was so
    honest and funny!

NAME: Greg Bulmash
    03-14-2005, 10:30 PM
  • NDNKIDZ
    Advice
    by NDNKIDZ
    What is the best advice you have ever received?

Mine would have to be "cant never could do nothen" Whenever we would say i cant do it my mom would always say that to us and we hated it when she said it.. LOL.. Now as a mother i find myself saying it to my kids.. uggggg.
    04-27-2004, 03:45 PM

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
    by OLChemist
    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
    06-21-2021, 12:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X