What Do You Drive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Do You Drive?

Are you driving a bucket, a new car, or just catch rides in whatever you can?

:heartbeat :moon: :heartbeat :moon: :heartbeat :moon: :heartbeat :moon: :heartbeat :moon: :heartbeat :moon: :heartbeat :moon: :heartbeat
    www.myspace.com/ndnmama

an OFFICAL NDN car...haha
    blah blah blah....

Comment

Originally posted by katezninen
      an OFFICAL NDN car...haha
      me too...sad but true...
      sigpic
      R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Comment

well... I have a broken down Grand Am sittin in the driveway... needs new motor...

My car that I Do drive is a 1996 pontiac Bonneville...

~~~ Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up. ~~~

Comment

I DONT DRIVE...I RIDE SHOTGUN

....I FERGOT TO ADD THAT MY PARENTS STILL DRIVE ME AROUND TOO...LOL...WHEN I POWWOW I GOTTA BUM A RIDE
          Last edited by *Brown Eyed Gurl*; 06-10-2005, 03:37 PM.

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
          When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

Comment

Originally posted by AngelFeather
            well... I have a broken down Grand Am sittin in the driveway... needs new motor...
            Don't we all have a broken down car in our driveway? Well, actually ours is behind our house. Can't find the keys or title to get it towed out of here. Oh well, it's not mine!
            Last edited by ndnmama80; 06-10-2005, 03:49 PM.

:heartbeat :moon: :heartbeat :moon: :heartbeat :moon: :heartbeat :moon: :heartbeat :moon: :heartbeat :moon: :heartbeat :moon: :heartbeat
            www.myspace.com/ndnmama

Comment

actually I drive a 2001 Jeep Cherokee. To honor the Cherokee Ndns...aaayyyeesss... Not really, I drive it cause it is a nice ride. Its black and my partner who rides shotgun is the "facehugger" plush toy from the movie Alien. I get alot of weird looks when people see my facehugger which has bendable fingers so it wraps around the seat head rest...the tail waves down as well... I love my Jeep!!! I call it the Raidermobile...for the Oakland Raiders of course. and its blasting loud aggressive music when we roll out in Noo Yawk...
              sigpic
              R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Comment

I drive a silver 2002 Ford Focus. I'm not likin it too much anymore. I want a new black Explorer. I get weird looks too while I'm drivin, but that's cuz I'm cuttin people off and my kids are screamin and hangin out the windows. j/k

www.myspace.com/ndnmama

Comment

Originally posted by Ndnsoldierboy
                  actually I drive a 2001 Jeep Cherokee. To honor the Cherokee Ndns...aaayyyeesss... Not really, I drive it cause it is a nice ride. Its black and my partner who rides shotgun is the "facehugger" plush toy from the movie Alien. I get alot of weird looks when people see my facehugger which has bendable fingers so it wraps around the seat head rest...the tail waves down as well... I love my Jeep!!! I call it the Raidermobile...for the Oakland Raiders of course. and its blasting loud aggressive music when we roll out in Noo Yawk...

I remember when i was lil.. my older cousin had a jeep hehe he would take us 4x4ing in the hills hehe... fun times..

Comment

I drive a turquoise green dodge grandcaravan most of the time.
                    somtimes i drive hubby's blue 86 ford f150,

i got a camper topper in the yard. along with my thunderbird which needs an engine, and my ford bronco II which needs a complete overhaul, my bro in law took some wires and bolts while we went to a powwow last summer and he wont tell us which ones. and the brakes, one axle is gone. so needs lots...

aand there is even more vechiles in the yard.. my bro inlaws have 10 pickup/pickup parts up here, 5 cars, 3 campers.. lol..
                    www.myspace.com/cetanzi

Comment

I am not allowed to drive. Had a seizure while driving and almost got killed. But we do have a broke down mercury and a broke down van in the front. A boat that wont run behind the van, assorted dirt bikes and a running Taurus station wagon. Getting ready to get another car but not sure what yet. and we have the Harley. The harley gets all the attention!
                      90% Angel
                      10% Lil Devil

But I've been told it's the other way around!

Comment

I'm on my third Toyota Corolla; not because they are trouble, but because we have traded in the others for newer. The one I drive now is 5 yrs. old, and it's really looking like an indian car. That's ok though; cracked windshield, stained seats from kid stuff, garbage in the floors, no problems as long as the Toyota engine runs sound, I'm not big on looks. I figure my son will be ready to get his license soon, and he'll probably get it, and then I can move onto another Toyota:)

Comment

I just like driving people crazy, its a gift.

Comment

Originally posted by badmaninc
                            I just like driving people crazy, its a gift.

INDEED

Comment

I drive a 2000 silver sunfire. I like it but I want a SUV to drive around. But I know as soon as I slap that tribal tag on it it will turn into an offical NDN car!!

SAM

What don't kill you, only makes you stronger!!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.