A little something for the 4th of July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• deerlover
    4th of July no celebration
    by deerlover
    The united states celebrates the 4th of July as independence day, A day the amerian colonies fought the British over land that didn't belong to either peoples.. I have thought about the significance of this day..the native people were killed, tricked,and robbed of ancestoral land. The natives helped...
    07-03-2009, 10:37 AM
  • veritasxl
    Do you celebrate the 4th of July?
    by veritasxl
    I'm just asking......
    Every year I see many Ndns and Blacks spending good money on '4th of july outfits' and buying fireworks. So as I grow older I question why we do some of the things we do. On the 4th of July 1776 neither of us were subjects of the Crown on England, so how were we made Independent?...
    07-04-2008, 01:46 PM
  • NativetoIndian
    " Honest Injun "
    by NativetoIndian
    The "Honest Injun" phrise by GOP Leader Michael Steel ("Injuns" slang word for American Indians.) a racist slurr?)
    "Indians" are outraged by the "Honest Injun" slang being used.

when Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid made his comment about...
    01-24-2010, 02:57 PM
  • **jdazmum**
    Marines charged with war crimes
    by **jdazmum**
    Recently the news has been covering the fighting in Fallujah and if you haven't heard a Marine was taken off the battlefield for shooting a civilian, supposedly was already dead. News reporters shot it and now there's the contraversy about rules of engagement. I wanted to bring light to this issue,...
    11-25-2004, 02:57 AM
  • Wahishta
    Communique'
    by Wahishta
    Communiqué

Some where between the emotion of it
    and the moment of writing, there is a sense
    of being born again to the dream world,
    without body or limitation, without fear.
    I go there to discover how it is with me
    Process this feeling into...
    06-17-2007, 05:20 PM

Trending

Collapse

• namamiinc
    Hello From FLorida
    by namamiinc
    I’m a new member in town` and I’m so honored to be a part of PowWow community. Hope will to get to more friends and knowledge....
    12-01-2022, 07:14 AM
  • OLChemist
    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
    by OLChemist
    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
    06-21-2021, 01:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X