• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 2cuteUTE
    Junior Dancer
    • Mar 2002

Originally posted by ac_miss
    If I had a million dollars, I'd pay off the house and car. AFter that, I would probably quit my job and take it easy for a few months and then look for another job or go back to school full-time. I'd give some money to my family, too. After that, who knows.......I'd probably buy myself a new Hummer SUT and the husband a new Cadillac Escalade.
    Yeah.........look for a different job. I'd be like Forrest Gump and mow lawns or work at the local gas station, just to keep up with the gossip around town. They could pay me minimum wage, I DON’T WORK FOR FREE, No matter how rich I am.

Comment

• little bird
      little bird
      • Jun 2005

Pay the bills, get out of the city, travel the USA & the world to see different cultures, definately put some aside for the grandchildrens education, and build a big enough house for family & friends to come visit. My husband wants a Bed 'N' Breakfast place.
      "Riches from the heart can not be stolen."

Comment

• 2cuteUTE
        Junior Dancer
        • Mar 2002

OH yeah.......while I'm dreaming, maybe a tummy tuck. Maybe not.

Maybe a super-duper elastic set of control top pantyhose, scientifically engineered to stay in place and "breath". I'm getting silly with my million.

Comment

• 2cuteUTE
          Junior Dancer
          • Mar 2002

Originally posted by Brown Eyed Gurl
          hmm if i had a million dollars u say...........well if i had a million dollars....id be rich...
          REALLLLYYYYY...........Rich you say......Hmmmmmm??

Comment

• Loves2Btwin
            THE BABY TWIN ON DA RIGHT
            • Jun 2005

I'D BUY MY SISTER A TRIP TO LONDON WHERE SHE ALWAYS DREAMED OF GOING. I'D BUY MY BF A NEW CAR CUZ HIS COROLLA IS SHAMEFUL. I'D BUY MY BROTHER THE KOOLEST SOUND SSYSTEM POSSIBLE. I'D BUY MY MOM & DAD A NEW HOUSE OCEANSIDE.
            ~NO YOU SILLY:I DON'T HAVE 2 HANDLES~MY IDENTICAL TWIN IS KALIFAZ_BEECH_BEAUTY AND LOOK CLOSELY AT OUR AVATAR PICTURES THEY ARE SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT:LIKE US~

Comment

• blackraven26b
              singer/dancer
              • Oct 2004

powwow

Comment

• colonah04
                *~the REAL me~*
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Loves2Btwin
                I'D BUY MY SISTER A TRIP TO LONDON WHERE SHE ALWAYS DREAMED OF GOING. I'D BUY MY BF A NEW CAR CUZ HIS COROLLA IS SHAMEFUL. I'D BUY MY BROTHER THE KOOLEST SOUND SSYSTEM POSSIBLE. I'D BUY MY MOM & DAD A NEW HOUSE OCEANSIDE.

C'mon you KNOW you'd buy a new/better surfboard or two!

Comment

• little bird
                  little bird
                  • Jun 2005

Ya...a trillion is better! Can't count that high tho. I'll settle for a thousand right now to get a better computer
                  "Riches from the heart can not be stolen."

Comment

• browneyedgirl0628
                    Senior Dancer
                    • Mar 2005

I would buy me a modest house in the country pay off my bills...put money away for my daughter's education...give some to the family and then just continue to work like I do now but with out the stress of living paycheck to paycheck
                    Christine

Comment

• Smeshigaud
                      PowWows.com Addicts
                      • Jul 2002

A million buckaroos eh?

I would pay off my student loan, my truck and my car and my credit card. I would build my mom and my sister a house, pay off all their bills and new vehicles for them. I would build myself a house. Then I would pay off everyone's rent here on the rez and give everyone a clean slate. Then if they can't keep up with their rent and get evicted, it ain't my fault cuz i paid their **** off LOL. (I used to work in housing).

Then I would put some money away for a rainy day and some for grad school.

Then I would take my good friends from school on a month long vacation all around the world.

I think that's all LOL
                      He's the type of rez I like
                      ~A. Waquie Nov. 2003~

Comment

• AngelFeather
                        Cloud Dancer
                        • Aug 2004

Id stuff my matress with it... LMAOo...
                        hmm a million eh??? Dunno.. LOL.... guess we will see when i get there...:P

~~~ Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up. ~~~

Comment

• Plenty Fox
                          meeeeeeeeeeee
                          • Jun 2003

Originally posted by 2cuteUTE
                          OH yeah.......while I'm dreaming, maybe a tummy tuck. Maybe not.

Maybe a super-duper elastic set of control top pantyhose, scientifically engineered to stay in place and "breath". I'm getting silly with my million.
                          You are SO right! I'd do this stuff for me, first, then deal with my honey.....
                          Damme ape’semmai, "Andabichidaiboonee’ gimmadu’i.Wihyu memme hainjinee’ nahandu’i. Enne wizha sudei’ tsaangu mabizhiahkande," mai.

The Creator said, "A foreign race of white people will come, who will become your friends. You should treat them well."

The Creator sure had a strange sense of humor!

Comment

• andre
                            Cratertot
                            • Dec 2004

I'd bury it in the back yard and then have a treasure hunt. Then I'd !!!win!!! and be like, "Looky what I found, it's a buried treasure!" Then I'd buy a ship and some rum and go sailing around the Caribbean Islands all the while looking for Keira Knightley.
                            A tater tot is worth a thousand fries.

Comment

• AngelFeather
                              Cloud Dancer
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by andre
                              I'd bury it in the back yard and then have a treasure hunt. Then I'd !!!win!!! and be like, "Looky what I found, it's a buried treasure!" Then I'd buy a ship and some rum and go sailing around the Caribbean Islands all the while looking for Keira Knightley.

~~~ Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up. ~~~

Comment

• andre
                                Cratertot
                                • Dec 2004

"R" where be me pants?

Originally posted by AngelFeather
                                Do you think I was joking??? Last night when I wrote that post that really IS what I would have done. I get way to enthusiastic about movies when I watch them....
                                A tater tot is worth a thousand fries.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.