Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ChrissyRedhorn
    replied
    so I am the only one whos gonna roll around nekked in my new found wealth??

Leave a comment:

• .::.~Shy1~.::.
    replied
    I would FIRST of all take a vacation to Italy, Sicily, and Spain .....then buy my parents and brother a new truck....buy a house..give some money to the family....and pay off my student loans and other bills.......

Leave a comment:

• Annie Fawn
    replied
    Pay off some bills, add a basement to this house, buy some more land, put in a pool, buy myself a NEW car that is actually new not a used one for a change, travel a bit and put the rest aside for emergencies later.

Leave a comment:

• BCgrassdancer
    replied
    If i had that money i would buy a house in the country with a few acres of land for the pool and wat not and get an RV for the pow-wow trail!!! and buy lots of fabric and beads so my family can have good lokkin Regalias and i would give some of the money to my family.and probably give some money to some Charities......(To Be Continued)

Leave a comment:

• AngelFeather
    replied
    Originally posted by andre
    Do you think I was joking??? Last night when I wrote that post that really IS what I would have done. I get way to enthusiastic about movies when I watch them....
    LMAOooo

Leave a comment:

• andre
    replied
    "R" where be me pants?

Originally posted by AngelFeather
    Do you think I was joking??? Last night when I wrote that post that really IS what I would have done. I get way to enthusiastic about movies when I watch them....

Leave a comment:

• AngelFeather
    replied
    Originally posted by andre
    I'd bury it in the back yard and then have a treasure hunt. Then I'd !!!win!!! and be like, "Looky what I found, it's a buried treasure!" Then I'd buy a ship and some rum and go sailing around the Caribbean Islands all the while looking for Keira Knightley.

Leave a comment:

• andre
    replied
    I'd bury it in the back yard and then have a treasure hunt. Then I'd !!!win!!! and be like, "Looky what I found, it's a buried treasure!" Then I'd buy a ship and some rum and go sailing around the Caribbean Islands all the while looking for Keira Knightley.

Leave a comment:

• Plenty Fox
    replied
    Originally posted by 2cuteUTE
    OH yeah.......while I'm dreaming, maybe a tummy tuck. Maybe not.

Maybe a super-duper elastic set of control top pantyhose, scientifically engineered to stay in place and "breath". I'm getting silly with my million.
    You are SO right! I'd do this stuff for me, first, then deal with my honey.....

Leave a comment:

• AngelFeather
    replied
    Id stuff my matress with it... LMAOo...
    hmm a million eh??? Dunno.. LOL.... guess we will see when i get there...:P

Leave a comment:

• Smeshigaud
    replied
    A million buckaroos eh?

I would pay off my student loan, my truck and my car and my credit card. I would build my mom and my sister a house, pay off all their bills and new vehicles for them. I would build myself a house. Then I would pay off everyone's rent here on the rez and give everyone a clean slate. Then if they can't keep up with their rent and get evicted, it ain't my fault cuz i paid their **** off LOL. (I used to work in housing).

Then I would put some money away for a rainy day and some for grad school.

Then I would take my good friends from school on a month long vacation all around the world.

I think that's all LOL

Leave a comment:

• browneyedgirl0628
    replied
    I would buy me a modest house in the country pay off my bills...put money away for my daughter's education...give some to the family and then just continue to work like I do now but with out the stress of living paycheck to paycheck

Leave a comment:

• little bird
    replied
    Ya...a trillion is better! Can't count that high tho. I'll settle for a thousand right now to get a better computer

Leave a comment:

• colonah04
    replied
    Originally posted by Loves2Btwin
    I'D BUY MY SISTER A TRIP TO LONDON WHERE SHE ALWAYS DREAMED OF GOING. I'D BUY MY BF A NEW CAR CUZ HIS COROLLA IS SHAMEFUL. I'D BUY MY BROTHER THE KOOLEST SOUND SSYSTEM POSSIBLE. I'D BUY MY MOM & DAD A NEW HOUSE OCEANSIDE.

C'mon you KNOW you'd buy a new/better surfboard or two!

Leave a comment:

• blackraven26b
    replied
    powwow

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
    by OLChemist
    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
    06-21-2021, 01:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X