No announcement yet.

post anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Ginger , awesome avi pic....You look lovelier than ever !
    I believe blood quantums are the governments way to breed us out of existance !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
    It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

sigpic

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

• Thank you sunshine, I think darkwing rocks he's always my favorite
      don't you be wastin' all your money
      on syrup and honey because i'm sweet enough

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Comment

• Originally posted by ntownn8ive
        5 more hours to go!
        5 more hours for what?
        In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is
        weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

Comment

• Figured out the 5 hours until work is done lol.
          But getting back to those boots I hope I get a pair for
          Christmas.

Comment

• Originally posted by wardancer
            Hi Ginger , Candae , and All the rest of you.....Merry Christmas and thanks for brightening my year !
            Yes thanks to all of you for brightening my days that I have beeen here also! I have had lots of fun!

Comment

• Originally posted by ntownn8ive
              Well, according to the word of.....hehem...uh, I guess there is such a thing. And their made outta deerskin....

um....

I'mma just let this one go, too!!!
              I've already sent ya a pair. *L*

Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......

Comment

• 4 More days until christmas and I'm already done mt shopping and wrapping, yay! Now I just can't wait to open dem other gifts, ayee, LOL!

Comment

• Girl I am finishing up tomorrow. Have some wrapping to do today and cleaning up the house! (dinner at our place this year) Everyone have a great holiday!!!!!!!!!

Keep it mussy!!!!! And enjoy yourself!

Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......

Comment

• hello out there!!!

Comment

• Heya all ya fella NdNs...

Just wanna thankya for all the good times here on pws.com...
                      it been a rough year and well coming here really brightens my days.. the laughs, the sharing.. Thkx alot.. and to all the new people I have met here this year... hope ya all keep coming back.. To all the ones i have Known for awhile.. thx for all your words of encouragement .. laffs.. and well just making me smile ... Ya guys are the bestest..

Ginger.. beautiful as ever!!! Girl you have yourself a Great Holiday and may blessing follow you throughout the year...

Inuk My Goot friend... HUGGS to you.. and may Creator shower you with Joy this year...

First Lady... for your words of encouragement through this ahrd time in my journey... HUGGS... ya always make me smile. ecsp.. when i need it the most

Alan... Muh new friend... its been really great gettin to know you... Happy holidays friend!!

Thanks to ALL the MODS who help makes this Place a wonderful Site.. its not easy.. I know.. and you have done a Supreme Job... Mato.. WhoME.. SingingOtter...Wyo rose BlackBear.... and If i ferget your name... PLZ, im sorry just so many great people here..

Happy Holidays everyone!!!!

~~~ Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up. ~~~

Comment

• Weird its freezing here and I am listenting to a song bird.
                        That is so pretty. I hope everybody stops and smells the
                        flowers or hears the song bird during this busy time!!!!

Comment

• I am getting ready to lose an old horse of mine. It's my 8
                          year olds she has to make it past Christmas. At least I hope
                          she does other wise I will have to tell my daughter that the horse went
                          back and it was our gift to Jesus for his birthday. I don't know
                          how that would be. Sorry for the negative talk!

Comment

• anything...

well how is everyone..

here ok..
                            just doing the mom thing.. as usual..
                            so what is going on .. nothing much here, just waiting for the vacation..
                            waiting to sleep in for a week...

l8r..
                            www.myspace.com/cetanzi

Comment

• Originally posted by Foxmoon
                              I am getting ready to lose an old horse of mine. It's my 8
                              year olds she has to make it past Christmas. At least I hope
                              she does other wise I will have to tell my daughter that the horse went
                              back and it was our gift to Jesus for his birthday. I don't know
                              how that would be. Sorry for the negative talk!
                              I hate to hear that! My horse is headed down that road. He already stumbles too much to ride now and I'm really dreading trying to find one to take his place.

I like your idea about the gift to Jesus. I think that's very sweet.

Comment

• Anything !

Merry Christmas to everyone !

Two blondes went deep into the frozen woods searching for a
                                Christmas tree. After hours of subzero temperatures and a
                                few close calls with hungry wolves, one blonde turned to the
                                other and said, "I'm chopping down the next tree I see. I
                                don't care whether it's decorated or not!"
                                I believe blood quantums are the governments way to breed us out of existance !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
                                It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

sigpic

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                                  Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                  by OLChemist
                                  *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                  06-21-2021, 12:08 PM
                                • Tsalagi_Phoenix
                                  Books!
                                  by Tsalagi_Phoenix
                                  It seems that all the 'what are you reading now' threads have died and I decided to make my own thread for books.

Post what you're currently reading, ask for recommendations or give recommendations, post what books you got most recently and anything else book related.

I'm...
                                  02-16-2012, 07:46 PM
                                Working...
                                X