:D Today is a great day..!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :D Today is a great day..!!!!!

Hey its Teusday..lol If you are having a great day post here.. I hope everyone , says what they want, do what they want, and just likes being who they are.. No i havnt lost my mind.. hahha. just wanted to make a feel goot thread..
    "finding your best friend in life and love is glorious"

Heyyyyyyy! hehehe I'm having a pretty good day! Who knew that getting up early could be so productive? *twitch twitch*
    SHAKE IT!!!!

Comment

Well, lemme see...... I woke up breathing. My air conditioner is working. I'm at work... which means I'm employed. I got gas in my gas tank, although it costs a fortune these days. My high blood pressure APPEARS TO BE IN CONTROL!!!!!!
      LOL....Yeah...I'm HAVING A GOOT DAY!!! Numunu
      Kio-Manche
      Oklahoma Proud!!!

Comment

WELL MY MORNING IS GOING GREAT,
        HAD MY 1ST SODA & LOOKING FORWARD
        TO FINALS ON THURSDAY, SO I'M
        WORKING AND STUDYING AT THE SAME TIME.

Comment

as the song goes "ITS A BEAUTIFUL MOOOOOORNING!" i'm thankful for another great day...woke up happy & thankful for all that i have....hey tomorrow you guys should try laughing 1st thing when you wake up, i read somewhere that it's good for your heart, stimulates or triggers certain chemicals in your body

It's gonna be a hot one folks...so think cooooool thoughts!
          *BE EASY*

Comment

WOOOO HOOOOO this is what im talkin about..lol waves to everyone.. keep up the great day.. lol
            "finding your best friend in life and love is glorious"

Comment

thanks NDNKDZ for the post like others i'm thankfull to be alive the sun is out and i'm enjoying my new house!!!!

Comment

It is a great day - it is my birthday - YAY!!! It is an absolute beautiful day....
                Everything is gonna be alright!

Be blessed - got love???

This b me.....

www.myspace.com/akayo

Comment

Lemme see.....one day closer to my trip to DC

Oh yeah....one day closer to my trip to Miami....and my vacation.....

Need I say more?
                  To get a true picture of your purpose in life, you only get the whole picture when you listen with your mind, your ears and your heart. This way The Creator has a direct connection with you and only you...no outside interference.

When you follow the will of IT that created you, understanding that your purpose is not for you...but for IT and all that IT has created, there can be no wrong except failure to be obedient. Only then do we jeopardize the gifts we are given.

Its not the final destination that defines us, rather the journey taken!

Comment

Hi everyone! Happy to see happy peeps on this thread! So that makes it a good day for me! Its way to hot outside so I have a nice day in the AC to catch up on home stuff! (and powwows.com )
                    90% Angel
                    10% Lil Devil

But I've been told it's the other way around!

Comment

:-)

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
                      When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

Comment

Life is good.........

[B]Beading, cooking, watching my kids, fixing tee pee, making dry meat.............................what more could any one want......................a new rv.....................a new car..........dimples would be nice..................a new bead work!.....................Oh, I'll settle for what I have! But a new rv, yeah that would be cool............................Hugs..............[/B]

Comment

This morning wasn't so hot... .... most of the day sucked.. ...but tonight is pretty cool.

Matter of fact........I was even able to bead some!!

Last edited by Mato Winyan; 07-19-2005, 08:46 PM.
                          "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Comment

I overslept, it's raining, and the kid made a mess in the kitchen this morning .. everything 's going great! I just need to find my houseshoes and everything will be awesome! And if you think I"m being sarcastic.. see it from this point of view..

overslept:extra sleep... makes me feel good!
                            raining: I returned last week from high humidity and 90+ degree weather with no air conditioning.. I will not complain about dry, cold or rainy weather again!
                            kid made a mess in the kitchen: she did'nt cut herself or kill herself or ruin something of mine.
                            Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

Iam Having a nice day!!
                              Asema Is Sacred
                              Traditional Use, Not Misuse
                              Wakan Tanka please have compassion on me.
                              OK Niji we are running a train with red over yellow at this powwow.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X