Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1 out of every 25 kids born in america....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 out of every 25 kids born in america....

Are being raised by a man that isn't there father. Men are raising kids who they think are thiers

Just seen it on cnn.
    A NEW WEBSITE WAS CREATED DECEMBER 2, (CALLED POCC) MEMBERS & MODERATORS ARE NEEDED TO JOIN, ALL ARE WELCOME!!!!!

http://s13.invisionfree.com/pocc/index.php

Geez, well how do they know their not theirs if they didn't know they weren't theirs to make a stastic. So now they know! ok I'm tired, i'll go to bed now.
    "What goes around comes around. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching. Sing like nobody's listening. Live like it's Heaven on Earth." Author-nknown

Comment

For Real!~
      90% Angel
      10% Lil Devil

But I've been told it's the other way around!

Comment

That's not necessarily a bad thing. The man I've been married to for the past 10 yrs has been much more of a father to my 4 kids than their "real" dad has ever been. The hubby works, is sober, traditional, and handles his business. He has been reasonable, fair, always takes time to show them things or explain stuff, and has high expectations for them. Not bad for a guy who walked into a family with 4 kids aged 12 to 3 at the time, and my kids are definitely all strong personalities.

The "real" dad? He's a drunk and a meth-head. Hasn't paid child-support in over 4 yrs, has the gall to call his kids up asking for money, and...ah heck, don't get me started.

Comment

Originally posted by One Hot Mama
          That's not necessarily a bad thing. The man I've been married to for the past 10 yrs has been much more of a father to my 4 kids than their "real" dad has ever been. The hubby works, is sober, traditional, and handles his business. He has been reasonable, fair, always takes time to show them things or explain stuff, and has high expectations for them. Not bad for a guy who walked into a family with 4 kids aged 12 to 3 at the time, and my kids are definitely all strong personalities.

The "real" dad? He's a drunk and a meth-head. Hasn't paid child-support in over 4 yrs, has the gall to call his kids up asking for money, and...ah heck, don't get me started.
          I think he means that the DADs dont know the kids aren't theirs...
          90% Angel
          10% Lil Devil

But I've been told it's the other way around!

Comment

This has been going on for awhile:

Jerry Springer: "So your husband may not be the real father?"

Woman: "No cause I was with 10-15 guys a week about the time I got pregnant."

Man: "Yeah, I have 32 kids I didn't tell you about."

Woman: [stands hits man with chair and tries to kill Jerry]

Jerry was mayor of Cincinnati awhile back. He even used to be my favorite anchorman on Channel 5 when I was a little kid!
            A tater tot is worth a thousand fries.

Comment

LOL i remember that andre...you from ohio?

it doesnt really matter i dont think if the guy thinks they are theirs and they arent..i mean if they raised the kid for 18 years and then find out they arent theres are they seriously going to disown the kid? i mean its sad that society has come to this but really being a father does go further than bloodline
              "So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide. Always give a word or a sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend, even a stranger, when in a lonely place. Show respect to all people and grovel to none.

When you arise in the morning give thanks for the food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason for giving thanks, the fault lies only in yourself. Abuse no one and nothing, for abuse turns the wise ones to fools and robs the spirit of its vision. When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home."

-Tecumseh

Comment

I'm from Northern KY, but I practically live and work and go to school in OH. I'll probably move there next summer.

The problem is not that a guy would disown the kid (or feel any different towards the kid), it's a "pride" thing I guess you would say. It's kind of a low blow.
                A tater tot is worth a thousand fries.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.