Dangerous Drivers !#@%$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dangerous Drivers !#@%$

While driving hubby to work this morning, I was going 60, speed limit is 55, this guy zooms past me reading the freaking news paper! I couldn't believe my eyes.. The light came up so I got beside him and sure enough there was a news paper on his steering wheel.. The light turned green and he zoomed off.. I kept watching him, then I saw him going to another section of paper to read.. ok, I've had enough of this! I'm passing him now and then he started to drift off into my lane and I looked over and there he was just staring at me.. So I picked up my cell phone and showed it to him.. So he would think I was calling the cops.. I slowed down so he could pass me like I was getting his tag #.. Boy did he put that news paper down fast lol...

A few months ago I was driving to work and this white lady was steering her car with her knee while she was taking rollers out of her hair, then fixing her hair, then put on make up.. I'm like jeesh woman, can't you do that at home????

Has anyone of you seen anyone do any stupid and dangrous stuff while driving?

Unfortunately there are too many people doing stupid things out there while driving. I had to get after my 17 year old daughter not long ago because she was going through her CD case while driving. This was right after a friend of hers was in a serious accident that killed her passenger--apparently she had dropped her cell phone and was trying to get it when she hit another car. It has now been 2 months and both drivers are still in the hospital.

Comment

Originally posted by little wolf
      While driving hubby to work this morning, I was going 60, speed limit is 55, this guy zooms past me reading the freaking news paper! I couldn't believe my eyes.. The light came up so I got beside him and sure enough there was a news paper on his steering wheel.. The light turned green and he zoomed off.. I kept watching him, then I saw him going to another section of paper to read.. ok, I've had enough of this! I'm passing him now and then he started to drift off into my lane and I looked over and there he was just staring at me.. So I picked up my cell phone and showed it to him.. So he would think I was calling the cops.. I slowed down so he could pass me like I was getting his tag #.. Boy did he put that news paper down fast lol...

A few months ago I was driving to work and this white lady was steering her car with her knee while she was taking rollers out of her hair, then fixing her hair, then put on make up.. I'm like jeesh woman, can't you do that at home????

Has anyone of you seen anyone do any stupid and dangrous stuff while driving?
      Sounds like the Atlanta drivers have been visiting Athens! When the kids were little we made a game of see what the other drivers are doing when driving through Atlanta or on long trips. It kept them quiet and gave them something to do. In Atlanta over the years we have seen:
      a woman shaving her legs,
      a man shaving his face
      a woman reading a book.
      a man reading a newspaper
      a man playing a trumpet
      plus the usual eating drinking and cell phone useage, all while driving on the interstate!
      I think the WORST are the tourist with their maps spread over the steering wheel and covering most of the drivers side window.
      People have gotten to be crazy with the stuff they do while driving a car!
      Courage is just fear that has said it's prayers.

Comment

In NJ it is phones and maps that are the problem. Now that we have the handsfree phone law you see people fumbling for their earpiece, untagleing the wire, trying to get the thing in their ear and trying to dial a phone number. Its more dangerous than just using the dam phone.

The other problem in NJ is the rich white woman with their cadillac escalades and hummers and other huge trucks that THEY DO NOT KNOW HOW TO DRIVE. I have seen women drive trucks, SUVs, bulldozers, tractor trailers, cranes and other construction equipment, so please rich white women, please leave the driving up to the women that know how to and HAVE TO drive the big uns.

(these SUVS usually have a soccor ball sticker on the back, it is the sign of the rich white woman who cant drive)
        There are 2 types of people in the world...
        Really stupid people who think they are smart
        and
        Really smart people who think they are smart.

Comment

i Got y'all all beat!

hey,
          i have seen all of this and more... know the a jar harp is? well, it requires two hands. but... the worst on of all was... well... let me just say... a couple having "sexual activity" and no i dont just mean kissing.
          Even YOU can change!

Comment

Anniefawn there used to be a song about the women from Dunwoody.. something about puttig on their make up while driving. I was born and raised in Atlanta.. I've never did any of that crazy shyt! Yep, the car from yesterday was Cobb county (Marietta).. He need to stay over there!

Comment

Awww, that explains it. Cobb County has the WORST DRIVERS. The sister of my heart lives in Hiram, Ga. and she hates to have to deal with Cobb County drivers which always seem to be in Douglasville for some reason. Dekalb County drivers are almost as bad. But those Cobb County Marietta Soccer moms in the SUVs are the WORST! Your lucky you didn't get hit.
              I vagely remember the song about Dunwoody drivers, but can't think of the name of it or who sang it.
              Courage is just fear that has said it's prayers.

Comment

Originally posted by sunbursthonor
                hey,
                i have seen all of this and more... know the a jar harp is? well, it requires two hands. but... the worst on of all was... well... let me just say... a couple having "sexual activity" and no i dont just mean kissing.
                It was prolly BEGSie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Comment

U Miss Me eh??

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
                  When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

Comment

Want to see bad drivers? Come on up here to Nashville. We have the highest population of contortionists in the world as everyone here drives with their heads up their butts. You have the folks from Belle Meade(3rd richest city in America) and Williamson County(country music people) who actually believe they OWN the roads and drive accordingly. There's the folks shaving, putting on makeup, doing hair, talking on cell phones, unruly kids NOT in car seats or buckled up and their parents turned around yelling and trying to swat them or seperate them as they're fighting, the morons off in never-never land who dont have a clue as to what is going on around them, etc...all while driving at least 15-20 miles over the speed limit and on the bumper of the person in front of them. And that's in good weather. Just let some rain, or worse snow fall and it gets even more dangerous.

Personally, I prefer to use the bus.

Comment

Originally posted by sunbursthonor
                      hey,
                      Sorry I have to apologize for that, we just got caught up! lol jk.

Man a similar story to little wolf's: We were on our way to the Seminole Tribal Fair in Hollywood FL. We had to take the A1A, Beachfront (Vanilla Ice lolol) for some reason. Anyway we are just goin a long, tryin to get there in time to get ready for grand entry and this friggin lady rams into the back of my car with her BMW while shes readin COSMO. me n my boy get out of the car all pissed off, look at the bumper and get back in the car. The lady picks up her fog lights which broke off, says sorry, gets back in her car and continues to read her magazine. I was like OMG!!!!!
                      www.myspace.com/powwowlicious

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.