No announcement yet.

How long was your longest relationship?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long was your longest relationship?

Just a simple question on how long a average relationship lasts? FOR NATIVEZ!!!! I been going on a relationship with my girlfriend for a year and two months now, which I must say is my longest EVER! Anyway, what about everyone else?
    Less than a hour
    0.00%
    A day
    0.00%
    A week
    2.22%
    A month
    0.00%
    1-3 Months give or take
    2.22%
    3-6 Months give or take
    2.22%
    6-8 Months give or take
    4.44%
    8-10 Months give or take
    0.00%
    10 months to a year tive or take
    0.00%
    A year and than some
    6.67%
    Longer than a year
    31.11%
    Still GOING
    51.11%

I've been with my boyfriend for 2 years now(this past July made it 2 years). The longest I have ever been with anyone!
    Never Hurt The Heart That Luvs You

Comment

14 years. ummm, we started dating when i was 10 because im only 24....lol..
      90% Angel
      10% Lil Devil

But I've been told it's the other way around!

Comment

28 years

Comment

My sweetie and I are going on 5 yrs. now.
          "Such,things though rare in time, are frequent in eternity. -- Bryon, "Cain"

Comment

Dang you're a nosy little bugger ain't ya??? LOL!!!
            sigpic

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.

Comment

you didnt put 'weekend ' down

Comment

my longest was 3yrs....that felt like a looooooooooooooooooong time! 3yrs of my prime...what the heck was i thinkin?!?!? :P I luff the fact that my folks have been togther for 31 yrs, they give me hope!! Long term relationships, as well as marriages are almost unheard of these days....way to go u guys that have been w/ur loved one for so long! I'm workin on it!
                *BE EASY*

Comment

Originally posted by middle of the sky
                  you didnt put 'weekend ' down

Tried to give ya green but have to spread it around before I can again......

(spread giving the reputation around ya dang perverts....geeeeeeze! )
                  "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Comment

The mister and I are going on 35yrs being married......... started going together 3yrs before that.
                    "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Comment

I was with my ex-husband for 13 years. Unlucky, I know. My bfren and I are going on 6 months with no end in sight.

But I had some pretty good relationships that lasted all of a month each.
                      ...it is what it is...

Comment

with my ex-husband for 5 years. all was well until the last 3 years. we're still friends now, b/c of the kid and all. i don't believe in demonstrating anger/resentment in front of children, or destroying their image of their parent. my mom did that. if the other parent is a dirtbag, the kid will find out by him/herself.
                        frodo failed. bush has the ring

Comment

I got divorced 5 years ago afte 19 years of marriage. We remain good friends!

Comment

Longest relationship was 10 years....followed by 4 years.

Shortest was 1.5 days. Dude joked about hitting me. I gave him *the look*...that was a wrap.
                            SHAKE IT!!!!

Comment

longest relationship

My two most serious relationships have lasted between a year and a half to two years. The most recent relationship lasted about a month and ended pretty abrubtly. I hope to one day have a long term relationship last much longer than that.
                              We will be known forever by the tracks we leave..Dakota leader.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.