midterm stress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• midterm stress

how do ya college students relieve midterm/finals stress?
    im already stressed out too much to do i feel like im a chicken with its head cutt off *lmao*

You should start to review your materials about a week in advance. Study hard and read your books and you should do fine!!! Prayer won't hurt either... LoL
    What might have been will never be...

Comment

lmao I know right?! I'm already feeling it. Big time.... Had straight A's until today. I think I failed the hell out of my last exam..... ugh. damn. Anyways, I usually soak or take a blazing hot shower to relax... video games, long walk, hot tea, good convo, or a good movie.

Ya ever notice how everything gets chaotic when you're overwhelmed with school work? My apartment looks like hot trash.
      SHAKE IT!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Singing Otter
        lmao I know right?! I'm already feeling it. Big time.... Had straight A's until today. I think I failed the hell out of my last exam..... ugh. damn. Anyways, I usually soak or take a blazing hot shower to relax... video games, long walk, hot tea, good convo, or a good movie.

Ya ever notice how everything gets chaotic when you're overwhelmed with school work? My apartment looks like hot trash.
        I've only been back for 3 weeks and I'm already going nuts. I HATE Lab classes. (fortunately I only have 2 more EVER). My best advice is to take copious notes in class and reread them all as often as possible. I have a pretty good memory, so if I get a chance to review once or twice prior to the night before I'm usually pretty good. I also do all the homework <- well, not if it isn't required, even though I should....

Other suggestions:
        • Punch concrete walls
        • Grind your teeth profusely
        • Eat lots of Ramen noodles
        • Work somewhere you get to destroy things
        And some general college philosophy which I would follow if I had the money and energy left to:
        • Drink heavily when you have 3-4 hours that you don't need to do homework
        • Drink even more heavily when you are 3-4 hours behind
        A tater tot is worth a thousand fries.

Comment

On the upside, after mid-terms you won't feel like this for:

6 weeks when finals start.

Comment

lmao thanks bad. No pressure. *twitch*
            SHAKE IT!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by andre
              My best advice is to take copious notes in class and reread them all as often as possible. I have a pretty good memory, so if I get a chance to review once or twice prior to the night before I'm usually pretty good.
              I've been pretty good about tests and what not, but for some reason today.... I completely bonked on this dang test. Everybody's allowed one every now and again though. I'm certain I passed but don't know if it's by much. lol sux.
              SHAKE IT!!!!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.