Omg!! Unbelievable!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omg!! Unbelievable!

Holy cow.. I saw this doing a search for someone... you will not believe your eyes!!! About halfway down the page it gets REALLY unbelieveable!!! Warning to the kids, there's explicit language so beware!

Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

OMG, what a terrible webpage. Below is just a copy and paste of what is there!

(PRAYER
    I forgive American Indians and my Indian ancestors for witchcraft against the white man, and me and my relatives; for deep-hidden-seething anger-bitterness- resentment-hatred of the white man; for cursing the land and people; for eating and drinking flesh and blood; and for worshipping demons. I forgive the white man for rejecting them and for enslaving them on the reservation. I forgive the war women for the Jezebelic matriarchal rule of the tribe.

I forgive the witch doctors and shamans for cursing the descendents, dedicating them to Satan, and causing physical problems and diseases.)

Comment

SEE WHAT I MEAN???? I almost emailed the site, but the site just hosts the page.. My dad's side of the family are preachers and I have NEVER heard a christian talk like this. Even this would be considered fanaticism and the guy would be considered a nutcase in the church I grew up in!
      Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

Did you ever notice that if you research the author you can't find a site for him or an addy? Wonder why he's hiding........

Comment

Got Dang!! What are you Jibs up to??? LOL!! jk!! Did you scroll all the way down to the very bottom? It has a link for skin care products!! LOL!!! What a joke!!! Anyway on with the next "shocker".......LMAO!!!!
          sigpic

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.

Comment

That was a bunch of crap!!!
            What might have been will never be...

Comment

One of the most craziest things I've ever heard of!

Comment

Demons???

You all should forgive this guy, he is possessed!!!! I feel sorry for him really because the real demons is hate and prejudice and it looks like they are consuming him. The real danger is that there may be those that believe him. One of the most devout Christians I have ever known was a medicine man!

Comment

HEY 50, Me and chris were laffin our azzes off at that skin care ad at the bottom! As a matter of fact, we were laffin at it all. Some crazy shyte ennit? It was so absurd that we just had to laff even tho it is sad!
                  90% Angel
                  10% Lil Devil

But I've been told it's the other way around!

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbear
                    SEE WHAT I MEAN???? I almost emailed the site, but the site just hosts the page.. My dad's side of the family are preachers and I have NEVER heard a christian talk like this. Even this would be considered fanaticism and the guy would be considered a nutcase in the church I grew up in!
                    I have seen this kind of thing before. In high school I remember hearing about some "Reverend" running several "godhates_____.com" sites. Fill in the blank with anything remotely non-christian. It's amazing what some people will do in the name of religion -- pretty close to Hitler in philosophy if you ask me.

I *love* people who are obsessed with power. Honestly that's all this is. If this guy has a following of people united against a "common enemy" then he can control their every pitiful thought. It is a sad commentary on both the state of religion (especially Christian fanatics in the last 1000 years) and on the independent intelligence of the members of our societies....
                    A tater tot is worth a thousand fries.

Comment

Just another dumb a$$ with a bad arguement concerning
                      Environment Vs. Nature.......

Comment

Interesting what the mind can come up with eh? Imagination is creative...

Comment

Originally posted by 50cal
                          Got Dang!! What are you Jibs up to??? LOL!! jk!! Did you scroll all the way down to the very bottom? It has a link for skin care products!! LOL!!! What a joke!!! Anyway on with the next "shocker".......LMAO!!!!
                          I know right!! *L* I was like......."I wonder if Earline makes that skin care stuff?"

LMAO. If someone is going to believe someone as educated enough to go by the name EARLINE!!!!, get help.

Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......

Comment

Originally posted by little wolf
                            One of the most craziest things I've ever heard of!
                            you'd be surprised girl. this kid i went to high school with said that natives went to hell before christians came over and converted him. i was the only native there but i can tell you he never said that in my presence again. i ripped him and new azzhole

two actually.

got dang.

Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......

Comment

Originally posted by CandaePrincess
                              you'd be surprised girl. this kid i went to high school with said that natives went to hell before christians came over and converted him. i was the only native there but i can tell you he never said that in my presence again. i ripped him and new azzhole

two actually.

got dang.
                              hope you gave him some skin care cream to ease the pain...LOL!!!
                              sigpic

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.