PWS.COM Princess...WHO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PWS.COM Princess...WHO?

I remember back when we voted for a pws.com princess. Well I was wondering if anyone knows who she is? I havent seen a post by The Princess so I really dont even know who she is or what she is SUPPOSED to be doing. I thought the Princess was going to give us powwow reports and such. Where is she? Does anyone know her? or know where she has posted?
    90% Angel
    10% Lil Devil

But I've been told it's the other way around!

Come on? doesnt anyone know who our princess is? Dont you think we should know who it is? Or at least have someone we KNOW be pws.com princess?
    90% Angel
    10% Lil Devil

Comment

Ya i dont even remember her name...AND i voted for Summer anyhoo...(im always right...shoulda been SJ)

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
      When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

Comment

Ya me too. I voted for her too and so did everyone else I ever asked... The gurl who won doesnt even have one single post I stilll think it should be Summer J. !!!!!
        90% Angel
        10% Lil Devil

Comment

http://www.powwows.com/gathering/art...iewcat&catid=7

Try here
          YellowHawk

Comment

Thanx YH. That tells me about her but it doesnt explain her absence here. I think if you are going to represent a website, you should at least be active on said website. Im sure shes a nice gurl and all but WHERE IS SHE? Is there anyone here who actually knows her? and isnt she SUPPOSED to post some things?
            90% Angel
            10% Lil Devil

Comment

I just got another PM aboout all this.. Its been brought to my attention that OUR PRINCESS hasnt even logged in since she won the title! what is up wif that? How come all of ya r PMin me (not that I mind,) its ok to talk about it here. Its your princess and if we have issues with her representing (or lack there of) us then voice those opinions....
              90% Angel
              10% Lil Devil

Comment

I was getting ready to say don't ask me,I just one of the little ndns here.Poor,underpaid,overworked little ndn out here at,well never mind where I at. Better ask the head ndn Paul G.
                YellowHawk

Comment

I don't know who Angel is but i agree our Princess should be posting and be an active member of this website
                  ~*PowWows.com Princess 2006-2007*~

Comment

Originally posted by yellowhawk
                    I was getting ready to say don't ask me,I just one of the little ndns here.Poor,underpaid,overworked little ndn out here at,well never mind where I at. Better ask the head ndn Paul G.
                    Haaha! [email protected] where yoo r at. I wont ask, I like livin! Ya well Paul should know if we are unhappy wif her. Like I said, I am sure she is a nice gurl but she should really be here to do her duty or whateva..
                    90% Angel
                    10% Lil Devil

Comment

Taking responsibilty

I VOTED FOR SUMMER J! .. SHE'S A GREAT ROLE MODEL AND A GREAT DANCER.. SHE' HAS HER HEAD ON STRAIGHT AND KNOWS WHAT SHE'S DOING IN LIFE AND WE NEED A YOUNG LADY LIKE HERSELF WHO'S .. INTERACTING AND SHOWING THAT, WITH EVERYONE HERE ON PWS.COM.. I LOOK UP TO HER . . EVEN THOUGH SHE'S SHORTER THAN ME LOL ;) BUT I REALLY THINK THAT THE PWS.COM PRINCESS SHOULD GO AND TAKE RESPONSIBILTY OF HER ROLES.. AS AN ADVICE FROM ONE PRINCESS TO ANOTHER... much respect n' take care...

.. Miss Algonquin Nation 2005-2006

})i({ Berry Beautiful Blogs })i({

Comment

Originally posted by Shnawbay
                        I VOTED FOR SUMMER J! .. SHE'S A GREAT ROLE MODEL AND A GREAT DANCER.. SHE' HAS HER HEAD ON STRAIGHT AND KNOWS WHAT SHE'S DOING IN LIFE AND WE NEED A YOUNG LADY LIKE HERSELF WHO'S .. INTERACTING AND SHOWING THAT, WITH EVERYONE HERE ON PWS.COM.. I LOOK UP TO HER . . EVEN THOUGH SHE'S SHORTER THAN ME LOL ;) BUT I REALLY THINK THAT THE PWS.COM PRINCESS SHOULD GO AND TAKE RESPONSIBILTY OF HER ROLES.. AS AN ADVICE FROM ONE PRINCESS TO ANOTHER... much respect n' take care...

.. Miss Algonquin Nation 2005-2006
                        I second that about Summer J. I think she would make an excellent pws.com princess. Well said!
                        90% Angel
                        10% Lil Devil

Comment

Originally posted by ~pathwalker~
                          Ya me too. I voted for her too and so did everyone else I ever asked... The gurl who won doesnt even have one single post I stilll think it should be Summer J. !!!!!
                          If we're going by posts, just make Kali the Supreme Executor of Powwows.com. I didn't vote, cause I was still in my non-posting phase.... Sorry.
                          A tater tot is worth a thousand fries.

Comment

I thought it would be a tie for Colonah and JD. Actually I voted for Summer June too. I think she lost cause she went undercover or used another handle. I think they thought she was a russian ice dancer, kidding.

Comment

For what it's worth (these days aboutt 1/16th a tank of gas), the moderators and Paul are looking into this issue.

Whew, that was my Condoleeza Rice moment. How'd I do? Did I sound too bullzhitty? Hope not. Gona go put my hair in a flip to celebrate.
                              Poetry is life in print.

https://poetryislifeinprint.wordpress.com/

https://www.facebook.com/KarlieCharlesSoftball/

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X