"One, two; Freddy's coming for you....."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "One, two; Freddy's coming for you....."

Okay so Monday's Halloween and I just love this holiday. (Yeah I'm weird like that). Part of my holiday ritual is scaring the Shizzit out of myself. So fess up people, what is your favorite scary movie???? Let me know, maybe I haven't seen it and will watch it this weekend.

Mine: Dawn of the dead, and 28 days later. Damn those are scary!!!! Zombies.......COULD SO HAPPEN!!!!!

Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......

SAW! SCARS THE $HIT OUT ME EVERYTYME I WATCH IT. BUT I STILL WATCH IT GO FIGURE
    ~NO YOU SILLY:I DON'T HAVE 2 HANDLES~MY IDENTICAL TWIN IS KALIFAZ_BEECH_BEAUTY AND LOOK CLOSELY AT OUR AVATAR PICTURES THEY ARE SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT:LIKE US~

Comment

Thirteen Ghost and Rose Red got me jumpin (i rate a scary movie by the amount of time my hands are over my eyes trying to peek through so it wouldn't be that scary) lol

Comment

ju-on is pretty creepy plus its subtitled - it's basis for the movie "the grudge" both of which are pretty scary the first time you watch it ... now me and my gurl sit around and watch for mistakes now!!

white noise freaked me out

now i'm gonna go out and rent some scary movies for the weekend!!!
        Watch your broken dreams...
        Dance in and out of the beams of a neon moon

Comment

I like the older movies. One of my favs to watch on halloween is The Exorcist...its a fam fav....till someone gets freaked out and we have to turn it off Some yrs we get to watch the whole thing...then prolly Freddy or Jason movies...i like to watch The Rocky Horror Picture Show to lighten things up after the other movie

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
          When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

Comment

yikesssssssssssssss .. i cant do scareyyyyy movies.. they make me to nervous...lol all jumpin and peekin out the curtains, whenever i hear a sound..hahahhah i havnt watched a scarey movie since hmmmmmmm chain saw masacre 1..lol in high school
            "finding your best friend in life and love is glorious"

Comment

Originally posted by *KaLiLsHa*
              I like the older movies. One of my favs to watch on halloween is The Exorcist...its a fam fav....till someone gets freaked out and we have to turn it off Some yrs we get to watch the whole thing...then prolly Freddy or Jason movies...i like to watch The Rocky Horror Picture Show to lighten things up after the other movie
              I LOVE ROCKY HORROR. (Just something about a guy in drag.)

KIDDING!!!!! *L* Tim Curry rocks in that though. Gotta love the Cult movies!

Comment

"Gothika" tops my list right now. That movie scared the HELL outta me! I also have to say "CandyMan" was very scary as well. I will never watch those movies by myself again!
                Never Hurt The Heart That Luvs You

Comment

Originally posted by kiowakat
                  Thirteen Ghost and Rose Red got me jumpin (i rate a scary movie by the amount of time my hands are over my eyes trying to peek through so it wouldn't be that scary) lol
                  Aww man! Ive got Rose Red on dvd right now! I just rented it! cant wait to see it!
                  90% Angel
                  10% Lil Devil

But I've been told it's the other way around!

Comment

rose red - who's in it? is it another stephen king movie? sounds familiar ... gotta go look for it at the video store. but i just picked up house of wax and amityville horror - the new one on my lunch break - they're probably cheap ... but what the heck!!

Comment

The Grudge was SO SCARY in the theater. On DVD it's cotton candy.

I liked 28 days later, also Reign of Fire which isn't scary, but something about England going to pot is cool.

We rented the new Amityville Horror and COULDN'T watch it. The black shadow thing started moving around in the house and I took the DVD out. Planned on watching it during the daytime, but didn't get a chance.
                      ...it is what it is...

Comment

Originally posted by wyo_rose
                        We rented the new Amityville Horror and COULDN'T watch it. The black shadow thing started moving around in the house and I took the DVD out. Planned on watching it during the daytime, but didn't get a chance.
                        holy shyt really?!?

Comment

Originally posted by wyo_rose
                          The Grudge was SO SCARY in the theater. On DVD it's cotton candy.

I liked 28 days later, also Reign of Fire which isn't scary, but something about England going to pot is cool.

The new one sucks wyo, so don't feel like you're missing anything. The old one was better and the book. Well....I couldn't read it at night. *L*

Comment

I have always gotten creeped out by the "people" type monsters and all.......... vampires...... zompies....... mummys .... etc. just because of the possibilites.

The ones that usually creep me now are the ones like Mothman Prophecies and the like. I hated that creepy voice. Oh........... and silence of the lambs.............I couldnt finish watching that one after he did that slupping sound... ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
                            "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Comment

I saw House of Wax this weekend. It was okay but nothing to cheer about. I was thinking about renting Psycho tonight since I've never seen it.

Seen the Shining freakin too many times *L*

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.